Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
GreenLeadersGold level
Kansas City, Missouri
“Very nice”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Totally agree with the enthusiastic reviews. We had a spacious suite on the 13th floor with a mountain view. Room was quiet and the bed very comfy.
Good choice for breakfast, Brian cheerfully makes the best omelets.
Courteous and fast parking valets. We will return.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Thank you for providing us with feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. I hope you come see us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (468)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 25 June 2012

The hotel was clean, breakfast and happy hour was great, and the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. In particular, Jack at the front desk was respectful, helpful, and very professional.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
I'm glad that you had a good time during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your comments with Jack, and we hope you will come stay with us again soon!
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 25 June 2012

The Embassy Suites in downtown Denver is half a block away from the Convention Center and just a couple of blocks away from other locations for meetings, such as the Denver Athletic Club. The 16th Street pedestrian mall is also just a couple of blocks away.

While the location is convenient, the hotel itself is very attractive, comfortable and inviting. The lobby is decorated with aspen trees and water features and the rooms are large. They include a separate sitting room with a pull-out sofa, plus a bedroom and kitchen area with coffee pot, microwave and refrigerator.

You probably won't need that coffee pot because the hotel serves a complete breakfast, starting at 6:30 a.m. Brian was making omelets with spinach, cheese, jalapeno peppers, etc., and you could also help yourself to scrambled eggs, yogurt, oatmeal, fresh fruit, coffee or cereal.

There's also an exercise room, a business center and a swimming pool. The only slight concern that I had was the internet service. It is available in the rooms for no cost, but only if you are an hhonors member. If not, there's a fee.

The staff was very helpful and friendly at all times. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank BklynNotes
I'm glad that you had a great time during your stay with us! It's good to hear that you were also able to take advantage of our wonderful breakfast each morning with Brian. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff and we hope to see you again soon.
Midland Park, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Wow!!! This hotel was VERY clean, spacious, and modern!! I have nothing but great stuff to say about it to my friends. I will most certainly be back!! :)

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 23 June 2012

My wife and I stayed here with much of the wedding party for our son's marriage. The staff was, to a person, cheerful, very attentive and incredibly helpful. The valets always wished us a welcome back when we returned and asked us if we needed any directions when we departed. The fresh cooked breakfast was very good with an assortment of ingredients available for our omelets in the morning. These were cheerfully and expertly prepared by Brian who actually made getting up in the morning almost pleasant with his consistant smile and contagious humor. In fact, cheerful greetings from all employees was the norm rather than the exception.

The suite itself was wonderful. The bed was the most comfortable on which I have ever slept and many in our party volunteered the same sentiment without prior discussion. The location was, as others have mentioned, utterly fantastic! Set right in the heart of Downtown Denver, literally a stone's throw from the convention center and a block an-a-half from the 16th Street mall, it couldn't have been better.

We have stayed in countless hotels from Mazatlan to Maine and Monterey Bay to Virginia Beach and I would say I have never stayed in a better one. You simply cannot improve on perfection. My highest possible rating - you will simply love it!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Dana W
Congratulations on your son's wedding! I'm glad that you all chose to stay at our hotel for this special occasion! We love hearing all the positive feedback, and we can't wait to have you stay with us again!
Hamden, Connecticut
Reviewed 22 June 2012

All the staff were absolutely fantastic, the hotel is really different and unique, it is literally 80 feet to the convention center, and two blocks from 16th Street Mall. Terrific value, and Brian always had a great smile and attitude making those omelets first thing in the morning. A great start to a day away from home. Could not recommend this property any higher.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
I'm glad you had a great time during your last stay with us. We hope you will be back soon!
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I stayed at the Embassy Suites for most of my stay in Denver, CO. When I walked into the hotel, I was a little confused to find that check-in is on the 4th floor, not the floor that you arrive in Cab/Car/Bus but what you find on the 4th floor makes up for it. There's a restaurant that takes up pretty much the entire 4th. They offer Chips, Drinks, and Dip between a certain hour at night, I believe. When I walked into the room is was a lot bigger than I imagined! There was a living room, wet bar area, bathroom, & bedroom. The bed's were very comfy! The next morning, we arrived to breakfast (Make sure you get their early). It was very crowded compared to other hotels I've stayed at. It is wonderfully located Downtown, walking distance to the 16th Street Mall. I would recommend this hotel to anyone of my friends!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank MPTanis
Thank you for posting such wonderful comments about our hotel! We appreciate the feedback you provided and look forward to having you stay with us again!