Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
GreenLeadersGold level
Glen Allen, United States
“Great place”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I really enjoyed my recent stay. Hotel is in an excellent location...very walkable. Evening reception and free breakfast made this a super value. No problems! I would definitely give it a shot if you are staying in Denver.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (459)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 30 April 2013

In my 30 odd years of business travel, I have stayed at every hotel chain I think, from Four Seasons and Ritz Carltons to some of the lesser lights on the business-travel circuit. Embassy Suites are great - plenty of space, free food, lots of plugs all over the place so you can power up all of your stuff without having to crawl under a desk to find an outlet. Laundy on site. And this one is especially good - attractively furnished, well located, quiet, and very comfortable beds. But the thing that really sets it apart is the staff - pleasant, anticipating your every need in a very professional manner. Of all the hotels located close to the Convention Center, this one stands out,

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
I'm glad that you have chosen the Embassy Suites as one of the top brands in the country! We do offer a ton of amenities that most of our competitors can't match. At our hotel we take great pride in the customer service that we provide to our guests, and I will be sure to share all of your comments with our entire team! We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Hotel Staff and rooms were excellent. Location was great too for walking downtown. Only suggestion is to improve the manager's reception. The food ran out within 30 minutes of start, and then had to wait in a long line for a drink. Should certainly be better organized. Room cleanliness and space was great and served our needs.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
I'm glad that you enjoyed your last visit to our hotel! I will be sure to pass your comments along to my Director of Food and Beverage as we are constantly looking for ways to improve our hotel. Please come back and see us!
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I have stayed at several downtown Denver hotels, and Embassy Suites impressed me more than the others. The lobby bar/restaurant area are stylishly decorated and the rooms are modern and spacious. The location is central to just about everything in downtown, with the Convention center right across the street and the theatre district a couple of blocks away. You can even walk to the great restaurants in LoDo.
The only thing stopping me from giving it a 5 rating was that the bathroom had not been cleaned properly when we arrived and the toiletries were used. It took 2 calls to get them to come up with more, and then on the second day no serviced our room at all. To be fair, there was a large convention going on and they were probably full. Everything else was great though, and I will definitely be back

Room Tip: Higher floor facing west will have mountain views
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with a great review on TripAdvisor! We strongly believe that we are the best hotel in the downtown area, and are constantly striving to stay on top! I will be sure to share your comments with our entire team and we would love to see you again in the near future!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I stayed at the embassy suites in downtown Denver and had a great experience. Good breakfast and omelet chief is always a pleasure to speak to in the am. I am definitely staying here again when I come back to Denver the next time.

• Stayed April 2013
I'm glad that our chef was able to start your morning off great each day of your stay! It always makes the rest of your day a lot easier when you have a filling breakfast. Please come and visit us again on your next trip to the Denver area!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Directly across from the convention center, I enjoyed seeing the big bear every day outside my window.

Walking in Denver downtown is a breeze. Hotel has excellent service and the property looks new, you can tell the staff is taking good care of it.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Joe P, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this review, 28 April 2013
I'm glad that you had a great experience at our hotel during your recent stay. We certainly appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This is one of, if not the biggest, Embassy Suites I have ever stayed at. Located right in the middle of everything I needed. What a wonderful place, great staff, great food. The evening reception was a treat to enjoy every night. Thanks for making my short stay so wonderful! I'll be back

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
We are actually the 3rd largest Embassy Suites in the United States! We are lucky to be working for such a beautiful hotel and such a great team! Please come see us again in the near future!