“Excellent Experience and Service”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Ranked #24 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed at the hotel for three weeks in January and had an amazing experience. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the Denver area. Although the customer service of the entire staff was excellent, I would like to single out one particular employee – Kerry of the breakfast staff. I was amazed that Kerry remembered my name from day one and came over to my table daily and called me on a first day basis to make sure I was enjoying my morning. I have to say that starting the day on a bright note like that every morning. Thanks Kerry for the great service! I Have already told my family members who are HH members to use this hotel when traveling to Denver.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Stephan M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear Tim,

“Excellent Experience and Service” always wait for our guests and we are grateful you took the time to comment on our hotel, service and staff. Kerry is one of our many rockstars and we celebrate him, often!

With thanks!
Stephan

Write a ReviewReviews (2,797)

Reviewed 15 February 2014

I had the most wonderful time throughout my stay in Denver. Michael Zeldin was an amazing guest service/front desk service representative and he did a fabulous job throughout my stay even when my flight was cancelled twice. If I ever come back to Denver, I am booking back at this hotel for sure.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

"AMAZING SERVICE" is a wonderful way to start a review, and it ends even better, with the personal mentioning of one of our rockstars Michael. We are proud of him and grateful to you for your patronage and loyalty.

Many thanks!
Stephan & team Denver Embassy

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great service during manager's reception. Great room service from Bridget! Close to ballet and performing arts center. Close to 16th Street shops and fun. Rooms continue to be kept in great shape. This is our favorite place to stay in downtown.

• Stayed: February 2014

We are glad to learn that our rooms continue to be in great shape and that you continue to come back again and again!!!

Thanks for your loyalty.
Stephan & team Denver Embassy

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

I had a conference it was presenting there and from the moment I walked in until I checked out everything was flawless in execution . Bridget from house keeping, Brett from banquet services along with Adrienne in sale made all worth it! Thank you!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Awesome!! Thanks very much for your terrific review! Come back soon!!!

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Relatively new hotel with all the amenities one needs. From arrival to departure the services were outstanding including anticipating what we might need. During an informal meeting near the lobby my colleague and I were brought water and asked by the staff member how he could be of assistance to us. The rooms were large and the windows could be opened, which I really appreciate. During my short time there every staff member provided excellent service and were very happy.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Thanks Terrt for your kind words and terrific review, we are very proud to serve the city of Denver and enjoy a very high popularity. Come back soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Convenient location for all the sights of downtown Denver. The staff went out of their way to make our stay a pleasant experience, especially Emily at the checkin desk, who saved our romantic getaway by cheerfully finding us a room, even though we made a mistake on our online reservation. The room was well-appointed, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was outstanding. We'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Stephan M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2014

Dear Jen,

Thanks for your great review. In particular we are pleased to learn our team goes"cheerfully" about their business....our business!

We have a goal, to be best in class and recognized by our clients as best in the business. Thank you for endorsing us.

Team Embassy,

Reviewed 12 February 2014

The hotel was in a great location, had very friendly staff, and also had a free breakfast and free happy hour everyday. The hotel itself is also quite beautiful, and the rooms were clean and accommodating.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Kelsey,

Thank you for your review, we are honored! We appreciate your thoughts that our hotel was in a great location, had very friendly staff..."is also quite beautiful, and the rooms were clean and accommodating. " We thank you, please come back soon!

For team Denver,