“Found my new home away from home!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Ranked #24 of 158 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My pleasant experience began the minute I entered the parking garage & carried through to every aspect of my stay until it ended where I started in the parking garage. The gentleman who checked me in, who's name I unfortunately did not get, greeted me like I was an old friend. The suite was clean, comfortable & quiet. The beds were comfortable right down to the pillows (which are a big deal for me). The free breakfast was phenomenal offering every kind of breakfast food you could ever want. I would like to give kudos to the Valet staff to include Colleen, Craig & Alan for maintaining a cheerful, helpful attitude no matter what the temperature was outside & also to Hannah the server in the restaurant who waited on me & my friend the day I checked out. I will continue to stay at this location every time I visit Denver & would recommend this location to anyone planning a future trip. In addition to the hotels quality the location was perfectly located if you need to travel outside of the downtown area with easy access to I-25.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Stephan M, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Hello TerryWest8,

Well your review is very kind and our team celebrated it... we get a lot of fantastic reviews and we can't review each of them but we usually find one that stands out, yours is that one!

We are very grateful for your kind words and the opportunity to serve you. Please come back soon, and know this team celebrates service achievements!

With thanks,
Stephan

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Love the hotel. It's clearly a recent build and the rooms are excellent. The breakfast was great and the staff was quite helpful.
I loved the spacious and quiet aspects of the rooms. The bathrooms are excellent and the bed was quite soft. About the only bad thing I could say about the rooms was that the TV's seemed to have a low brightness about them that the settings couldn't address.
When I return to Denver for business, this is where I'll be staying in the future.

Hello Khasimir,

many thanks from us to you for your kind review and very positive comments, we are so happy to please our guests with location, great condition and most importantly, a totally focused service team.

Come back soon!
For team Embassy Denver Downtown,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

This hotel had a very efficient staff...especially the room service gals, Bridget, Ashley & Alexis!! Food was great and timing was just as they said within 1/2 hour. Centrally located with many shops on 16th street...which is only 2 blocks away. Then you can take the FREE tram!!! I would recommend this hotel most DEF!!

Room Tip: I was on the 17th floor....nice and quiet with a great view!!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Hello Kate and thank you for your very good review rating and kind words. We really appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Special thanks for mentioning a few of our stars, Bridget, Ashley & Alexis make us proud every day.

For team Embassy Denver Downtown,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Excellent hotel. Large, clean rooms. Super complimentary breakfast. Excellent work area in my room. Two televisions. Would definitely stay there again next time. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Dining and breakfast area exceptionally nice.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

"Excellent hotel. Large, clean rooms....." WOW...we thank you for your kind words...our team is proud to serve our guests and it shows, please come back soon and we hope you made it back home safe!

For our team,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed in her for a week-long conference. The location is ideal, two blocks from convention center and shopping street. Free breakfast is really a bonus and it is quite good with omelet made onsite. I was most impressed by the friendly staff there. As a first time visitor, I had some problems about getting around. When I asked Ticahun (I hope I spelled it correct) if he could send me the information once he had some extra time to help out, I didn't quite expect one would do something. But to my surprise and gratitude, he came back to me very quickly. This wonderful feeling further raises my eval of Embassy Suites and thus five star!

Room Tip: The only downside is all the floors are in a circle, so it could noisy when there is party on the fi...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

We are so very glad that you had a great stay at our convention center hotel, please come back soon! Thanks for the kind words and very positive ratings.

Stephan & team.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

This hotel is just across the street from the convention center and within walking distance to just about anything you'd want to do in downtown Denver. It is a bit expensive, but considering its location, it is still a decent value. The rooms are excellent. Every room is an actual suite, with two rooms and a door that closes in between them, perfect for families with children. The service is also excellent. Bridget in room service was particularly nice and quite helpful. And the "free" breakfast and evening reception are nice touches. I didn't really consider those to be free, since the rooms are so expensive, but they are nice touches. My only complaint is that internet is not included in the room price. I was traveling for a conference, but I still need to keep in touch with students and administrators at my work and paying extra for internet, on top of the already quite expensive room, is just too much, especially in 2014.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Many thanks and greetings! We appreciate your great review and agree with you that we have indeed the fortune of a fabulous location. Tell everyone.... :)

We look forward to your return, always travel safe!

For the team,

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Emily was so helpful, as was Ryan (?), at valet parking and others at the front desk. I wanted to switch rooms, which they easily made for me. The rooms are very nice and they breakfast and evening reception were wonderful.
Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

"Friendly, helpful staff" is key for us and the way a journey to us should begin. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, thanks for the nice words and fabulous rating!

Come back soon!