3,020 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallomeletthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastvalet parkingcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streettwo blocksroom servicewithin walking distanceliving roommountain viewgreat place to staylight railthe breakfast area
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Embassy Suites are always great and this hotel is no exception. Lots of amenities and close to the Convention Center. Restaurant onsite but also plenty of places to eat nearby such as a great sub shop, Wine bar, Pizza place and others. Rooms are great but the hotel is cavernous so voices can carry if there are loud guests. Breakfast is included and has an excellent selection. Fitness center isn't small but not huge either but it's adequate for most needs.

I'll never have a good feeling about paying for parking at a hotel - Valet only option is $33 here. On the plus side, the valet was super polite and explained how billing works. The amount I paid to include parking is probably a reasonable rate for just lodging.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AdvTravelR
Heather M, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your compliments. We are lucky to be surrounded by fantastic Denver restaurants. It sounds like you were able to book our parking package and that you were well taken care of by our fabulous valet staff. Parking in the downtown area can be challenging and quite pricey so we love offering the parking package when it is available. We can't wait to have you as our guest again soon. Thank you for choosing our Embassy Suites!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed here when in town for a conference at another hotel. I stayed here because I get Hilton points. The hotel was nice. My room was on the top floor so there were some noise issues with giant fans on the roof. The morning breakfast is amongst the best of any hotels in the Hilton change. It was quite enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you are taking advantage of the Hhonors program and its benefits! I apologize for the noise issues you experienced. Thank you for letting us know so our engineering team can investigate. We hope to see you back again soon - maybe to redeem some of those hard earned Hilton Hhonors points this time!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This Hotel has become my "place" in Denver for my business visits. It has all you expect from an Embassy Suite with the full breakfast, evening reception and quality suite with a location that is right in the heart of downtown. You can't beat 2 blocks from my business meetings and 2 blocks from the 16th street mall.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Farrell S

Nothing could make us happier than knowing that we are your 'place' in Denver - your home away from home. Its great to know that we will be seeing more of you. We will continue to strive to constantly exceed your expectations and make every stay better than the last. I'd love to meet you in person on your next trip in. Please ask for me at the front desk so I can meet you. Thank you for making us YOUR downtown Denver hotel!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I stayed in room 1401 a corner room for 2 nights. Check In was quick and we even recieved an upgrade to a room that looks out onto the mountains. What a view ! We recieved a gift on arrival what a great addition. Pros of the hotel : Great rooms. Free breakfast, Blocks from the mall. 2 hours manager reception. Cons: None. One comment , During the managers reception it would be nice if one did say something to the guests.

Room Tip: Corner rooms have a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments. Our corner suites are my favorite rooms. I hope the beautiful room contributed to making your stay a memorable one. We appreciate your suggestion that we have more of a manager presence at our evening reception. This feedback has already been applied to make sure that our guests get more opportunities to be greeted by our wonderful managers, and that our managers get more opportunies to chat with our wonderful guests! Thank you for the suggestion. Please come back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Beautiful hotel, excellent service and accomodations. Traveled with 40 people and hotel was great to us all, supplied a hospitality suite. Hotel located centrally to public tranport, restaurants, bars and all entertainment. 2 block walk to 16th St. Mall area, great walk to Coors field and surrounding bars.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

A wise man once said "when excellence is in sight, good is not enough". We take that ideal to heart and strive for excellence every day with every guest. Your review has brought big smiles to all of our faces. Thank you for allowing us to serve you as our guest and thank you for sharing your kind comments. Please come back again soon!