Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
  • Breakfast included
US$125
US$100
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$196
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$117
Travelocity
US$197
Travelocity
2,889 results
All reviewsconvention centerstreet mallomeletthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastvalet parkingcomplimentary breakfastdirectly across the streettwo blocksroom servicewithin walking distancemountain viewliving roomgreat place to staylight railthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We live near Denver and have stayed here before. This time was for our 20th anniversary. Great place to stay, nice gift from the hotel of chocolate covered strawberries and champagne. Breakfast was great too!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Heather M, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review! We LOVE anniversaries! Thank you for choosing our hotel so we could join in your celebration. We will see you next year for anniversary 21!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I knew that I would enjoy the Embassy Suites Denver Downtown as soon as we pulled in to the valet. They were courteous, helpful, and expedient. The overall stay only got better from there. The only part of stay that I didn't enjoy was having to leave and get back to the real world! I highly recommend this hotel as it is also right across the street from the Denver Convention Center and walking distance to several places of interest.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Isn't our valet team just the best? I remember being absolutely blown away by their service when I came for my interview - and I wasn't even a guest! Anytime you are ready for a break from the real world, you can come downtown and stay with us. We'll let you escape with us for as long as you'd like! Thank you for your review and thank you for being our guest. We can't wait to see you next time!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very comfortable. Also, it is right across the street form the convention center. I only had a couple of issues with this hotel. Unlike most hotels, they do not have free wi-fi. Also, they had a full complimentary breakfast but no free access to water. I had to hunt someone down to get a glass. Otherwise, I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Krista W

Thank you for your review! I'm very happy to hear that our staff took good care of you while you were here. It sounds like we did, however, have an oversight when we failed to tell you some of the information that can help you make the most of your stay. For that, I'm very sorry. Its important that we are informing all our guests about our complimentary wireless internet access in the 4th floor lobby/business center and that we are directing guests to our delicious fruit-infused water pitcher at the front desk that our kitchen staff makes daily. The water changes flavor daily and is a favorite amongst our long-term guests. We have already done training to ensure this information is distributed to our guests so they can fully enjoy their stay. Thank you for bringing this training opportunity to our attention. We hope you will come stay again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Embassy Suites are always great and this hotel is no exception. Lots of amenities and close to the Convention Center. Restaurant onsite but also plenty of places to eat nearby such as a great sub shop, Wine bar, Pizza place and others. Rooms are great but the hotel is cavernous so voices can carry if there are loud guests. Breakfast is included and has an excellent selection. Fitness center isn't small but not huge either but it's adequate for most needs.

I'll never have a good feeling about paying for parking at a hotel - Valet only option is $33 here. On the plus side, the valet was super polite and explained how billing works. The amount I paid to include parking is probably a reasonable rate for just lodging.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AdvTravelR

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate your compliments. We are lucky to be surrounded by fantastic Denver restaurants. It sounds like you were able to book our parking package and that you were well taken care of by our fabulous valet staff. Parking in the downtown area can be challenging and quite pricey so we love offering the parking package when it is available. We can't wait to have you as our guest again soon. Thank you for choosing our Embassy Suites!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stayed here when in town for a conference at another hotel. I stayed here because I get Hilton points. The hotel was nice. My room was on the top floor so there were some noise issues with giant fans on the roof. The morning breakfast is amongst the best of any hotels in the Hilton change. It was quite enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you are taking advantage of the Hhonors program and its benefits! I apologize for the noise issues you experienced. Thank you for letting us know so our engineering team can investigate. We hope to see you back again soon - maybe to redeem some of those hard earned Hilton Hhonors points this time!