3,031 results
All reviews convention center street mall omelet the manager's reception happy hour made to order breakfast valet parking complimentary breakfast directly across the street two blocks room service within walking distance living room mountain view great place to stay light rail the breakfast area
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was the second time I've stayed here. I love the room, the breakfast, the front desk staff. However, the banquet I attended on a Saturday night was absolutely horrible. Several attendees in our party did not receive their ordered entrees as the hotel ran out of food. The replacement meals offered were cold and inedible. The staff needs to be trained in proper service; guests at any one table should all be served at the same time. Instead, they served all the beef first, then the other entrees and it took way too long. Our table of eight still were not all served 25 minutes into service. Not acceptable for a small party of 75 people. Bottom line: stay here, but don't book a banquet event. It was very disappointing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Jocelyn H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your recent Embassy Suites Denver Downtown stay. I apologize that you had a negative experience with our banquet department. There is no excuse for poor service. We strive to have successful events with exceptional culinary experiences along with a professional banquet staff. I have passed your remarks to the proper operations management. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the rest of your stay. If you wish to discuss your concerns any further, please feel free to contact me directly at 720-587-0920 or ed.blair@embassysuitesdenverdowntown.com. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Ed Blair

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here because of the location for the Great American Beer Fest held at the convention center. It is right across the street, so a quick walk and we were there.

The staff here was incredible. We were there celebrating a birthday also and the staff made it extra special! The rooms are updated and very clean. We had a mountain view room on the 15th floor and it had a great view.

Made to order omelets each morning were awesome too!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Jocelyn H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for you Great American Beer Festival stay. We are absolutely thrilled we were able to provide a wonderful home base for you weekend of fun! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feed back and we look forward to having you again next year!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice and accommodating for our trip with children. They made my trip was enjoyable and nice! Clean hotel and close to the convention center.

The pool was clean and the hotel staff were extremely friendly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Jocelyn H, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver - Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Jadell H,
Thank you for choosing Embassy Suites for your stay. We are happy to hear you and your family enjoyed their time at our property. Our two room suite with a separate bedroom and pull our couch in the living room make it ideal for a family stay. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Poor communication on parking. Forced to use valet at $40 per night or have to park off site. No self park. Hotel was nice room, service good, food good. Parking is only issue but it is a big one for me. Not that I wouldn't pay it but it is just getting blind sided with it that is the issue.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank D163BCjohnr

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Embassy Suites Denver Downtown. I am sorry you felt blindsided by our valet only parking. We do find that our secure underground garage keeps our guest’s cars safe, sheltered, and convenient. The price is comparable to the downtown area but I recognize it can be surprising. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the property and customer service during your stay. If you wish to discuss your concerns any further, please feel free to contact me directly at 720-587-0920 or ed.blair@embassysuitesdenverdowntown.com. Perhaps we will have the opportunity to serve you again sometime in the future!
Ed Blair

Reviewed 10 October 2017

This hotel was perfect for my needs for a location for attending the Great American Beer Festival. Perfect location, great staff, wonderful hotel. The staff gave me a quiet and comfortable room for the weekend. Breakfast was delicious and the lounge offered a comfortable place for me to unwind after hours of serving and tasting beer!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing Embassy Suites for your GABF stay! We are thrilled to hear we were apart of your fun weekend and we were able to provide everything you needed. We hope to serve you again in the future.