“Great Sushi”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Wonderful food and service - the sushi was fresh and delicious - right across from the Hyatt Place easy to get to even in bad weather

Reviewed 5 February 2014

Stopped by as I was staying nearby and did not want chain food. Ordered a specialty roll (tiger king - shrimp, crab meat) and it was fresh and very good. The only issue was in the delivery of the roll as it came in after my meal was delivered and I had eaten half of it. I also ordered shrimp pad thai and it was good and hot. No bean sprouts in the pad thai which was different and the noodles were of a different kind as well. I also ordered a hot tea and it came out with a tea bag in my cup. I would say it meet my expectations and I left happy.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

I tried this restaurant while staying at a nearby hotel. The past reviews I saw were mostly good regarding the food but were often critical of the wait staff. I would have to echo this evaluation of the Thai Chili. I went for an early lunch on a Sunday. There were already several people seated which was encouraging. I was greeted pleasantly by an older man who turned me over to a stone-faced waitress. She remained that way throughout my stay. I will have to say that she took my order and served me promptly, and she went through the mechanics of "everything all right" shortly after she served the dish. However, when I ordered a dish that was marked as spicy, she would have left without asking how spicy I wanted it prepared. I have found this to be important with Thai food, since it can vary from pleasant heat to volcano inferno. I asked for medium heat, and the food was well prepared to my taste. I had the Thai Mango Chicken. There was plenty of food, and it was well presented and colorful with plenty of yellow mango, red peppers, green snow peas, onion, and lots of chicken. Overall, the food was very good and very reasonably priced, but the wait staff needs a lesson in smileology.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Tired, achy & cranky after a day of cross-country, I was revived by a steamy bowl of fragrant chicken coconut soup at Thai Chili. Amidst every franchise known to humankind & not far from the Denver airport & surrounding hotels (to which they deliver), this no-nonsense Asian bistro offers a full panoply of tasty dishes, along w/ good beers & cordial efficient service. My hungry partner practically inhaled the heaping lunch special, served w/ fried rice & egg roll.

1  Thank Herstory_62
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This Thai and Sushi restaurant was recommended by family and it turned out to be a good choice. Good food and very efficient service. We called in our
order from the road and were told "10 minutes". For real?? Yes, the order
was ready and packaged to go. The food was hot and fresh. We found a
good sized crowd for the sushi/happy hour appetizers but were out in
almost no time at the regisger. Friendly, quick service. The majority of the
family rated the food as "good". Mine was also good but the Lo Mein
could have used more beef. Folks liked the Pad Thai and spicy chicken we had
ordered. Thai Chili & Sushi worked well for us on a wild Denver night with the
temperature of -5 degrees F (-20.55 C) and we were didn't want to take the
entire family out of the car. We will go back.