“So Fun!!! Perfect if you are looking for something different and fun to do!”

Canvas and Cocktails
Ranked #10 of 67 Shopping in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: A great spot to paint a picture for kids or adults -
Denver Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“So Fun!!! Perfect if you are looking for something different and fun to do!”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

I just love C&C. I went with a Bachelorette Party about a year ago and have become addicted. I have absolutely no artistic ability, but have been very impressed with how easy the instructors make it. I have now gone 7 times and can't wait to go again. This is perfect for a girls night out or a family activity. Thereputic and fun, I think everyone should try it!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Lalalikestotravel

Honolulu, Hawaii
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best way to spend a night out with friends having fun, painting, and having a cocktail!!”
Reviewed 22 February 2011

We absolutely love this place!! It was our second time back. We booked an evening here before we even bought our airplane tickets!

You arrive and are instantly greeted by a lovely staff. You find where you are going to sit for the evening, then you have time to chat with your friends, get a cocktail and browse their boutique before the class starts!!

Totally casual!! We were taught how to paint a beautiful painting, but were encouraged to add our own style. My brother didn't even paint the painting, he painted a picture of his shoe!!

Best night out ever!! We love it and will be back soon!!!

Visited February 2011