“Go on, you will love it!”

Canvas and Cocktails
Ranked #12 of 72 Shopping in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: A great spot to paint a picture for kids or adults -
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Taken there as a complete surprise (otherwise i probably wouldnt have bothered!) and im so glad i did.Great concept, great fun and so different, loved it!

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

CNC, is amazing 2 hour event that makes you feel like a true artist.

You begin you night with check in. Find your seat. Get you paint.

They give step by step instructions, allowing time between each step to jam out to the music and paint away. Adult friendly. They serve drinks for 3$ ish.

They also do open painting during the weekday (not instructioned) and Sundays (step by step nstructed) that are family friendly.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Creative way to spend two hours. I have zero painting experience, but the instructor broke the process down into easy to follow steps, while still encouraging us to embellish with our own brand of creativity! No two paintings look identical and mine did not look exactly like the example, but it didn't matter because I loved the experience.
Lively music, humorous instructor and great drinks! Would definitely do this again!
Metered street parking at the Cherry Creek location (free on Sunday!). Southglenn has a parking lot, so if parallel parking is as stressful for you as it is for me visit the Southglenn location!

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I took my little human here for one of there more family-friendly sessions (i.e., early on the weekend) and we had a blast!! Neither one of us are good listeners, so we just went and painted what we wanted. The instructor was super fun, they have snacks and (grown up) beverages and it's a great location in Cherry Creek North (warning: parking is never an easy option). They also have a cute little boutique in the store and they sell adorable stuff, but it does seem kind of random given that it's a painting place. However, you have to acknowledge the genius in what is probably the method to their madness in that their target demographic is probably drinking women by age -- so after enough cocktails, we'll buy anything. I would absolutely take my little human here again but really want to go back for a moms' night out.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Second time doing this. First was with a couple of friends when i visited Denver (at the Claton St location). This time, our team visited Denver (at the Centennial location) for our team building activity and this was part of it. It was very relaxing and absolutely a great experience. There were both male and female in the group, everyone enjoyed the experience along with the wine we purchased.

I have to say that I wish we had more than 2 hours to spend and would probably be more fun if we had a DD.

It is definately something fun to do with friends as well outside of the normal coffeeshop or restaurant scene.