“AWESOME!”
Review of Bikalope Tours

Bikalope Tours
Ranked #13 of 49 Outdoor Activities in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: For people who like to ride bikes and learn stuff, Bikalope Tours offers bicycle tours rooted in the history, art, and architecture of The Mile High City. Our tours are leisurely-paced and are appropriate for all skill levels. Tours include a great hybrid style bike fit to your height, water, a helmet, and a knowledgeable guide.
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Had a great time with Bobby. We had a private tour and he was very flexible with our start time and also with our destinations. We said we wanted to bike more and he took us to the Highlands area with all the cool restaurants. I would def recommend going with Bobby day 1 of your stay in Denver. Great way to get your bearings and also figure out cool places to eat/drink from a locals perspective.
bobby was very knowledgeable about the history and design of everything which was fun! Don't forget sunblock!

Reviewed 21 May 2011

I have never been to Denver before and love biking. This tour was perfect! A very efficient way to see all the main attractions in a short amount of time…all while getting fresh air and exercise while doing it. Bobby was a great tour guide. Even with different level riders, he was able to keep the group together. He is also really nice! Those considering this tour should know that the tour includes biking on city streets, but traffic volumes are low so it isn’t too scary if you’re not used to riding on the street. Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 April 2011

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience seeing Denver by bike. Our guide was very knowledgable, kind, and entertaining. He was having just as much fun as we were! Denver is such a beautiful city and the weather was amazing. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who enjoys being active and learning fascinating information about Denver and the West. Thanks for a great adventure i bike denver!

Reviewed 5 December 2010

My friend and I went on a bike tour of Denver led by Bobby in August. He is very knowledgable about the area and geared the ride to our speed. I have lived in Colorado for thirty years and found out a lot I did not know. This tour would be fun both for out-of-town guests who like to bike and for Coloradans who want to learn more about where we live and get some exercise at the same time.

Reviewed 27 September 2010

This bike tour through Denver was one of the greatest things I've done in Colorado...and I'm a native. This was a wonderful and relaxing tour with great historical facts and interesting stories of Denver through the years.
I cannot even pinpoint a favorite stop because I found them all so interesting.
Bring a camera and water bottle (we even had trail mix to enjoy on the stops)!