“Downright delightful Denver”
Review of Bikalope Tours

Bikalope Tours
Ranked #13 of 49 Outdoor Activities in Denver
More attraction details
Owner description: For people who like to ride bikes and learn stuff, Bikalope Tours offers bicycle tours rooted in the history, art, and architecture of The Mile High City. Our tours are leisurely-paced and are appropriate for all skill levels. Tours include a great hybrid style bike fit to your height, water, a helmet, and a knowledgeable guide.
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Toured yesterday with Bikealope guides, Bobby and Jim. It was a really fun way to see my city from a different perspective. I learned lots of fun facts about the city and saw areas that I never knew existed. I will definitely be bringing out of town friends on this tour. Good times!

There are newer reviews for Bikalope Tours

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Had a great time visiting Denver by bike. We had a beautiful day with many pretty views. Not only were the sights nice, but the stories and anecdotes were fun as well. Bobby was our tour guide and he was very good. I was sad when the tour ended as I could have biked much more. The start point is at an organic market so you can get some snacks and use the restroom if you need. Definitely do this if you go to Denver.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

We discovered the Bikalope tour through Tripadivsor and could not have been more pleased. We went in mid-September and the weather was perfect! Our extended weekend in Denver was filled with awesome activities (Red Rocks, Mt. Evans, Octoberfest, Boulder Fall Fest) and this was hands down our favorite.

If you are looking for an exciting way to see Denver (all of it!), you can't go wrong. Our guide was funny and extremely knowledgeable about the city. I can't say enough good things about this tour. Make sure you bring your camera!

1  Thank LDParrish
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Visiting Boulder for a few days we felt we needed to see Denver while in the area. We could NOT have made a better choice! There were 4 of us (2 kids, 2 adults) and Jim was very accommodating - he made sure my kids had bikes that fit properly (and he even had water for us!). We had a great time - Jim is so knowledgeable, sharing area history and fun trivia. Although we are a fit family, any fitness level could do the city tour if you know how to ride a bike. There were plenty of stops and Jim was more than happy to take our family picture at any of the stops.

We felt we knew the city after the bike tour! To squeeze more out of your Denver trip, this is one not to be missed!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

Great views and history of Denver. You ride mostly on bike paths and only a few streets and get to see downtown up close and personal. We had a perfect day as it was sunny and about 70 degrees. There are lots of stops and you can spend as little or as long as you want. My wife and I were the only ones on this tour so that made it very personal thanks to Jim. This ride is a little more expensive than others I have been on but I felt I got my moneys worth for three reasons: 1, the bikes were not garage sale rejects but quality equipment, 2, the groups are always small in number allowing flexibility, and 3, the quality and depth of information is better than you will find most places.