“Great breakfasts”

Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Healthy
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open from 6am to 2pm weekdays (2:30pm on weekends) The Egg & I offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again. Favorites include our benedicts, omelettes, waffles and whole wheat pancakes. We also offer an assortment of non-egg dishes. At lunch, you'll find creative sandwiches, entree salads and hearty, homemade soups. And if you want breakfast for lunch - no problem!
Reviewed 8 September 2013

This is an excellent place for breakfast and lunch. They don't serve dinner. Service is great, people are friendly and they have the most amazing Chile Rellanos and frittatas. They serve turkey sausage, as well as pork. Cost is reasonable and they give Sr.'s a discount.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

My husband and I have been there 3 times, and it get better and better! The food is awesome, vegetarian friendly, and they have great healthy options too. Our server today was the best. He was one of those charming, yet goofy guys. He was friendly, made jokes, and knew his stuff. The food and service was great for the value. Try the veggie hash!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

I go to the Egg & I a couple times a month with either friends or family. The staff is always courteous, service is always excellent and I love the food. It's open for breakfast and lunch and serves a vast array of egg dishes, pancakes, waffles, cereal, salads and sandwiches. I've never had anything that wasn't great. I especially love the chili rellanos - with the red sauce, but their frittatas and salads are great too. They have excellent coffee.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I was seated immediately since the restaurant was only about 1/3 filled (about 2pm in the afternoon).
I ordered the eggs benedict which was served over shredded ham. The advantage was that the ham didn't need cutting. The taste as ok but the temperature of the food was room temperature. I like hot food to be hot. The waitress brought extra sauce which was very hot and it helped a bit. Average food, friendly waiter.
What I did not like was being seated right opposite the kitchen entry in an almost empty restaurant. I really thought nothing about this until the staff in the kitchen started horseplaying and shouting. Obviously not too busy to amuse themselves. Another waitress was running a push hand vacuum around the areas where people were eating. Consider waiting until the area is empty. No one wants someone vacuuming next to them while they eat.
Average experience for me and I will find another place to eat next time.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

What kind of breakfast place does not have link sausage, pie, or cinnamon rolls? Coffee, ordinary. Service, ordinary. Atmosphere, below par.