“Absolutely superb Asian food”

ChoLon Modern Asian
Reserve with OpenTable
ChoLon Modern Asian is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 3,019 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$30 - US$75
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 16th St
Transit: RTD Transfer station on 16th and Market, one block away.
Denver, Colorado
“Absolutely superb Asian food”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My experience was terrific from the very beginning". We were there early on a Saturday night which worked beautifully as the restaurant soon became very crowded. We shared small plates and one was better than the other. My favorite was the broccoli and the pork bellies with steamed buns. Watch the step as you enter!!!!

• Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great dishes, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Downtown Denver has a good number of great restaurants. In my opinion, ChoLon is definitely one of them. The place was filling up fast when I got there so I sat at the bar to avoid waiting.
I started with the citrus blossom as my drink, which was pretty good and not too strong. The soup dumplings with sweet onion and gruyere were fantastic... one of the best dumplings I've ever had. I ordered the char-grilled chicken as my entree, which was pretty good and cooked perfectly, although slightly overpriced. But I would definitely come back, especially that the rest of the menu looks very interesting.

The ambience is what you would expect in a good downtown Denver restaurant. People were definitely enjoying their meals.

Denver
“ChoLon continues to excel!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We had a great meal, pre-theater, at ChoLon. We started with duck spring rolls and pot stickers. We ordered the fall special of pork tenderloin and the incredible brussel sprouts. The wine list is well chosen and well priced. The service is excellent. If you are in downtown Denver, ChoLon is an excellent choice.

• Visited October 2013
Denver, Colorado, USA
“Small plate delight”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Try everything! The soup dumplings are a great place to start your palate wondering. The lamb, salmon, everything is really tasty. Service is what you want: not overbearing but they are always around if you need anything. Warm and happening atmosphere, we enjoyed the Tony Montana booth in the corner. Chef came out to view everyone's smiles. Knocked down a star for stingy pours and a dollar or two higher than anyone else in town.

• Visited October 2013
Denver, CO
“Impressed with ChoLon”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

All around experience at ChoLon. Service was great and the waiter gave excellent menu advice. The atmosphere was lively and great decor. The food was delicious. The soup dumplings were incredible as were the short ribs. Portions are big and we took some home so we could enjoy the donut and ice cream dessert. Highly recommend!

Visited October 2013