“Very high class dinning experience”
Review of Ocean Prime Denver

Ocean Prime Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean Prime Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 15th Street
Description: OCEAN PRIME is a modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Chosen as editor’s pick for “Best Seafood” by 5280 magazine, OCEAN PRIME Denver is conveniently located in downtown Denver at Larimer Square, one of the city’s oldest and most historic blocks and home to vibrant, distinctive, fine shopping and dining. Stunning settings and a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, a Wine Spectator-honored wine list and truly genuine hospitality make OCEAN PRIME Denver an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge.
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Very high class dinning experience”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I made reservations via Open Table and I was glad I did, they were booked all night. The selection of appetizers was amazing as we the dinner selections. Everything looked so good it was a show just watching plates being delivered to other tables. Everyone is very attentive, your water glass is never half empty before someone is there to top it off. The service the rest of the meal was as good.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Lakewood, Colorado, United States
“Exceptional...AGAIN”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We planned our 1 year anniversary dinner at Ocean Prime since we have been here several times before and have been very pleased. Not only was our server, John, incredibly attentive, but every aspect of our meal was phenomenal. I normally won't order salmon in a restaurant but the daily special sounded amazing and I was very impressed how they elevated this piece of fish. My husband ordered a rare 16oz ribeye and it was cooked to perfection (as many restaurants will overcook a rare steak). The carrot cake and lemon cheesecake were both a tasty way to end the meal and we couldn't believe how good the coffee was (sounds trivial but good coffee is hard to find!). Overall, an exceptional dinner once again and would highly recommend Ocean Prime to anyone and everyone! We'll be back!

• Visited July 2014
Parker
“Impeccable quality food, top-notch service”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This was my first time to the restaurant. There was nothing bad to say about the experience or the food. We had a large party about 14 people and we were in one of the private rooms. All of our needs were met in a timely matter, all the food had a wonderful presentation and was cooked to perfection. Champagne was amazing as well as the dessert. I would suggest making reservations since this place is busy and filled to capacity. We will be back!

chicago
“Great meal, perfect set up for a large group”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Thirteen of us ate here as part of a convention. They basically gave us our own room with a square table for 13 which made conversations easy. The appetizers were excellent as were the drinks. Service was top notch. My entree of halibut, lobster and gnocchi was average. The halibut was excellent but the lobster was over cooked. I was not paying for the meal so did not say anything but if I was I likely would have returned it (given the price). We had a chocolate peanut butter mousse which is one of the best desserts that I've ever had.

Visited July 2014
Virginia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Went here for a night out and was very impressed with the crab cake. After living in the mid Atlantic, my expectations are quite high, Prime did not disappoint. Also the tequila cocktail was awesome. Highly recommend this place, however, be advised it is on the pricier side.