“Still excellent”
Review of Ocean Prime Denver

Ocean Prime Denver
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean Prime Denver is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 3,134 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 15th Street
Description: OCEAN PRIME is a modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. Chosen as editor’s pick for “Best Seafood” by 5280 magazine, OCEAN PRIME Denver is conveniently located in downtown Denver at Larimer Square, one of the city’s oldest and most historic blocks and home to vibrant, distinctive, fine shopping and dining. Stunning settings and a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, a Wine Spectator-honored wine list and truly genuine hospitality make OCEAN PRIME Denver an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

In from out of town, second time here.
A fantastic dining experience from top to bottom.
Great atmosphere, great friendly service, fantastic cocktails and menu, and delicious food.

A must for any visitor and local, alike.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I'm from the east coast so I didn't think I would be eating quality seafood on my trip to Denver, boy was I wrong! The calamari was by far the best I have ever eaten. Great service and food!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My now husband and I had our engagement dinner there... They made a very special day even more special! We were greeted at the door with glasses of champagne and led immediately to our wonderful table upstairs overlooking part of downtown Denver. The server (wish I remembered his name) was very knowledgable, patient, and pleasant. Every dish we were served was fantastic! Next time we're in Denver we will definately enjoy another dinner at Ocean Prime.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I made reservations via Open Table and I was glad I did, they were booked all night. The selection of appetizers was amazing as we the dinner selections. Everything looked so good it was a show just watching plates being delivered to other tables. Everyone is very attentive, your water glass is never half empty before someone is there to top it off. The service the rest of the meal was as good.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We planned our 1 year anniversary dinner at Ocean Prime since we have been here several times before and have been very pleased. Not only was our server, John, incredibly attentive, but every aspect of our meal was phenomenal. I normally won't order salmon in a restaurant but the daily special sounded amazing and I was very impressed how they elevated this piece of fish. My husband ordered a rare 16oz ribeye and it was cooked to perfection (as many restaurants will overcook a rare steak). The carrot cake and lemon cheesecake were both a tasty way to end the meal and we couldn't believe how good the coffee was (sounds trivial but good coffee is hard to find!). Overall, an exceptional dinner once again and would highly recommend Ocean Prime to anyone and everyone! We'll be back!