“The Aveda experience in a Kimpton hotel!”
Review of Veda Salon & Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Veda Salon & Spa
Ranked #23 of 56 Spas & Wellness in Denver
Reviewed 14 March 2014

When I walked through the lobbly of the Hotel Monaco on my way to check in, I passed the door of the Veda Salon. I had distantly remembered reading that the hotel housed a salon/spa on the property, but I had not really paid attention. Lots of hotels advertise salons on site. But this salon is an independent Aveda store that happens to be in the lobbly of this hotel. So you can expect all of the wonderful services and product you would find at any Aveda salon. I enjoyed a classic pedicure with paraffin on a snowy afternoon without leaving the hotel. It was a relaxing, restorative hour in a busy week. My feet felt healthy and pretty. And I was able to stock up on travel size Aveda, too.

1  Thank Mel427

Been to Veda Salon & Spa? Share your experiences!