“COOL PLACE”

Biker Jim's Gourmet Dogs
Ranked #58 of 2,985 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Pensacola, Florida
“COOL PLACE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

The menu is very extensive and sadly we only got to visit once. We would love to be able to go back and give it a few more tries to see what we are missing out on. Overall it was a good place to relax and eat some dogs...reindeer, bison, or whatever your pallet desires.

Visited December 2013

Denver, CO
“Grand Opening - Biker Jim's Gourmet Dogs in Highlands Ranch CO”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

I had the Southwest Buffalo dog and my son had the Rattlesnake and Pheasant dog. The caramelized onions is the signature Biker Jim's topping and it was excellent. I told Biker Jim after my meal that I have not eaten a hot dog in over 20 years (it's true) and my Buffalo dog was delicious. I will be back.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Steve_Denver_9
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“Great change of pace”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Friendly, clean, eclectic, tasty, quick, comfortable--just really good. This is the kind of place whereTrip Advisor really comes in handy. I had the Biker Jim original--all beef hot dog with cream cheese and sautéed onions. I am a bit of a culinary coward, so this took a leap of faith. It was excellent. Looking forward to getting back to Denver.

Visited August 2014
“Liked it too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Our family liked this stop. The choices for dogs brats and sausages were unique and we had fun trying most everything on menu. Service was vast and friendly and the atmosphere was fun. Not much to add to all the other reviews but this was a great stop.

Visited July 2014
Katy, Texas
“Yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

We ate here after the Rockies game (close by). Very unique place! I could not wait to try it. As you come in, the menu is on the wall. You choose your dog, top it ($1.25), side it (2/$4) and drinks… I ordered the Elk Jalapeno Chedder (6.50) dog with the El Diablo (1.25) topping (tomatillo green chili salsa, sriracha lime mayo, smoked bacon bits). This was yummy!! I like very spicy food. This was not that spicy, but still very good. Everyone else tried the Alaskian Reindeer ($7), the All Beef Wrapped in Bacon (6.50) and the All Beef dog ($5). Everything was very good! The kids really like their dogs. We ordered a side of fries, which was plenty for us. I had a couple of Craft Beers, good stuff! We all ordered the one dog and fries. It was enough to fill us up. I recommend getting something different, other than just the beef dog. Then get it topped! Enjoy!

• Visited July 2014