“One of my FAVORITE Wahoos. NOT just Fish on menu!”
Review of Wahoo's

Wahoo's
Ranked #586 of 3,271 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Wahoos serves more than fish tacos. I've never had a fish taco at a Wahoos. I prefer the Bonzai Burrito which is a pork burrito. There are many things on the menu and between me and my family members, we've tried quite a few.

They cut the veggies daily and progressively throughout the day . I see them as the kitchen is not "hidden" from public view. All preparations are done basically while you watch. I took my Mother and Aunt to this location while they were in from out of state. It is in a great location with shopping nearby.

I recommend trying this place when you are in the area. I know of several Wahoos in the Denver area and have heard of some in Boulder, Fort Collins and Colorado Springs.

Been to Wahoo's? Share your experiences!