“Frank Sinatra Saturday Night”

The Clocktower Cabaret
Ranked #7 of 41 Concerts & Shows in Denver
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Lannie and the band put on a wonderful tribute to Frank. Lannie made the night special with her excellent song styling and interesting facts about Frank's life. Our waitress Stephanie was very friendly. Overall great night.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Went for a friend's birthday. It's so cool in the clock tower on the 16th street mall. The show was much funnier than I expected. She picks on people in the audience so one of our friends got on stage with her, it was hysterical!!

2  Thank AJ B
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Great fun, definitely adult oriented. Lannie is very talented and adlibs well. We had a wonderful night out. We had drinks, no food, so I cannot comment on the food. Don't expect spacious seating, it's cramped and the chairs are uncomfortable after a bit. I give Lannie credit for handling the 2 extremely intoxicated patrons with class, quietly suggesting they leave and return at a more sober time on the house.

2  Thank Angel1217
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We went to the sexy circus show which included burlesque and side shows. Paid $30 each for VIP seats which are the closest to the stage and for one of us to go up on stage. The theater was clean with low lighting and very intimate. Our drinks were on the strong side and they encourage slight drunkeness to increase audience participation. The MC was fantastic and hilarious. She made it easy to relax and interact to get the most out of the show. The show lasted about an hour and a half. We bought tickets online. If there is a particular show you want to see, reserve early as tickets do sell out. The shows are never the same twice so you're guaranteed a unique experience.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My friends took me here for the Sexy Circus show for my bachelorette party. It was such a great time! Wonderful performers and excellent audience participation! I would definitely see a show here again. I would like to try their food next time though.

2  Thank Amanda H