“Good Sports and Beer”

Sports Column Bar & Grill
Ranked #500 of 3,095 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great Sports Bar less than a block away from Coors Field. Excellent Happy Hour/drink specials before the game and good bar food. Plenty of games on the TV and a very lively crowd. I'll be back.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Many thanks to the manager and staff for putting my English football team's live match on the big screen at 10 on a Sunday morning. An hour before it was due to open, and a beer or two with it. Just adds to first 36 hour impression of Denver - a friendly place!

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We had stopped by the spirts bar next door to hopefulky watch a game and get some grub. By half time we ended up at sports column where we were seated and served immediately. The staff was friendly and quick. Every game you could imagine was on from football to hockey to baseball and even poker. The food was good and not too pricey. It was a little loud with music on commercials and what not but overall I'd rather sit with an actual drink and some good food to enjoy my games then standing room only.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This review was hard to write because the food was priced great and was pretty good, however the service faltered even when slower and the servers/bar attendants limited knowledge on mixed drinks/shots was a disappointment. They also had limited top shelf liquor which was probably the biggest disappointment as it forced me to ask for mixed drinks/shots which they didn't know how to make nor did they have any references on how to make them.

I know I should know every ingredient in a mixed drink or shot but this is not my profession and I am not an avid drinker so this argument could go in circles, it was just a disappointment to me as I ended drinking water for my visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Walking distance from Coors Field. More TV's than you'll ever need. Catch NFL Sunday Ticket here, with plenty of places to sit.