“double tree, denver north staplton”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North
Ranked #70 of 158 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 25 January 2014

very nice as always, rooms very comfortable, shuttles prompt, very clean, staff was very helpful and friendly, food was good, went to a sale in the ballroom and was nice, location was close to other places to dine and close to places to shop, over all a very nice stay

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear GregD,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit to Denver. I am glad that you found our hotel staff to be friendly and rooms to be comfortable.

The staff and management of the Doubletree by Hilton Denver – Stapleton North, look forward to welcoming you back soon on your next trip to Denver.

There are newer reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North

Reviewed 24 January 2014

The Double Tree Hilton at 4040 Quebec is an awesome hotel! Best breakfast buffet we have ever had! Employees (like Matthew, Laura, Francis and Daniel!) go out of their way to make your experience at their hotel absolutely wonderful!

Dear Margaret K,

Thank you for your kind words. We take pride in providing friendly and efficient service.
I thank you for the feedback on our employees and will be sure to pass along your comments to them personally.

Thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back again next year!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

A nice location for our time exhibiting at National Western Stock Show. We ate the buffet breakfast every morning before heading out for the day. It was quick and convenient. Rooms were clean and comfortable with the exception of inconsistent regulation of the heat with the room's thermostat. Staff was accommodating with any requests that we had. Our son used the airport shuttle which is a wonderful free service provided.

Dear Ritav1953,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit to Denver. I glad that you had a nice stay and found our staff to be very good. I thank you for bringing the inconsistent heat in your room to my attention. Let me assure you that your concerns are getting my full attention.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed only one night at this hotel. The hotel entry was beautiful. Had a nice bar in the lobby. They do have a restaurant to dine in but it was closed when we arrived. Hotel front desk was helpful. Served warm cookies upon arrival. Lots of restaurants nearby. The only thing that was bothersome was that there was 3 trains that went by through out the night!! It woke us up every time!! It was hard due to that we had to be up at 5am so didn't get much sleep :( Maybe they just put us on the wrong side of the hotel???

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Felicia C,

We really appreciate your feedback from your recent visit to Denver. We take pride in the quality of service that we offer our guests and we are happy to know that you enjoy the location of our hotel.

Please accept my personal apology for the train noise that disturbed your stay. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Hotel offers free airport shuttle, which is nice! Front desk staff at checkin was very nice and worked to get a room ready, as our room was not ready at 5pm. They apologized and quickly got a room available for us. We did have a room right next to an elevator, which was convenient, but also very noisy. Especially during breakfast hours and right after the bar closes. As I work at a hotel, I realize you WILL hear things... its not your own private apartment building. Main issue was the first night of our stay. A friend of ours arrived around 3am from driving all night, and we were leaving with her in the morning. I am a light sleeper, and she was quiet when she came in. However, she woke me up about 30 minutes after arriving to tell me one of the employees came by and said we had a noise complaint and that we would have to leave if we continued to be loud. This is extremely unacceptable, as all she was doing was unpacking and taking a shower. It is a hotel and people come and go at all hours of the day. I should have complained about being next to the elevator and gotten my money back. My friend told me the conversation that took place, and the staff that talked to her was extremely rude. Later that morning, our friend had to be taken to the hospital for back pain, so I called to extend our stay. The lady at the desk who answered was extremely nice and understanding and extended our stay for us; all I had to do was go to the desk to get my keys remade. We checked out the next day as our friend was released from the hospital and we had to take her home. Checkout was a breeze and the staff was so caring. I would love to stay at this hotel again because of the excellent staff we encountered, however, due to the need to basically tip-toe around to not get a "noise-complaint" I will not be returning to this property. There are many other Hilton hotels in the Denver area, and I will be taking my business there. I would recommend staying here only if you are a solo business traveler who is going to bed before 9pm and not getting up until after 7am. If you are traveling with kids don't even look at this hotel. Chances are you will get kicked out for being "too noisy".

Room Tip: Ask for a "quiet" room away from any other guests so you don't get threatened to be ki...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your review, I am happy that you found our hotel to be very good. Please accept my apologies for the deficiencies you described in your review. Let me assure you that your concerns are getting my full attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Had problems with checking in. Lot of problems with reservations. staff at check in do not use common sense . Manger not much help in fixing problems . Lot of other motels to check out in Denver. Breakfast was good , but not free. Rooms by elevator lot of noise

Dear Jim M,

Thank you for your review, I am happy that you found our restaurant to be good. Please accept my apologies for the deficiencies you described in your review. Let me assure you that your concerns are getting my full attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

Only Three problems. Train is Noisy, Hotel is slightly noisy water in shower would not stay consistent temperature. It would switch from good to scalding hot or Ice cold repeatedly. Hard to shower. Staff was very good. Facilities good and restaurant is good.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

Dear Jim M,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit to Denver. I glad that you had a nice stay and found our staff to be very good. I thank you for bringing these items to my attention. Let me assure you that your concerns are getting my full attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback.