DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North
Ranked #71 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Colorado Springs, United States
“Great Service”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Appreciate the friendly & great attitude of the staff; shuttle service very nice, able to leave my car for the duration of my trip out of town. Location to Denver International airport adequate. Shuttle easy to use.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Isabel S

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am glad to know that you found our staff to be friendly along with a great attitude. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Denver area.

(303) 262-7701

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Canon City, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 8 February 2014

This is one of my favorite hotels in Denver. It has easy access to everything I need, and the staff is outstanding. I always feel as if I am being welcomed home. I did not dine here this trip, but in the past, they have offered really good food and great service.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear SallyDavidson,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your last visit with us. I’m very pleased that the Doubletree by Hilton Denver – Stapleton North is one of your favorite hotels in Denver. We promise to continue to earn your high regard on your future stays.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Grand Junction, United States
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Even thought the hotel is an older building, the staff is very responsive nd courteous. The upgrades taking place are a good thing. The restaurant server(s) could be more attentive but overall the hotel is a good value

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Dear MitchellT,

Thank you for the great review, I really appreciate your candid feedback. I am happy to know that you found our staff to be responsive and courteous.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to see you in Denver again real soon.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We arrived early and the staff logged us in;so check in after site seeing was faster. Super friendly folks, and you cannot beat the price under 100.00 night. Plus the restaurant staff was spot on, with refills, service, recommendations, etc. They serve cheesy scrambled eggs which is one of my favorites.

Room Tip: Great view of the mountains in the morning from west rooms.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear jlaw2424,

Thank you the nice comments about the staff at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver – Stapleton North. I will be sure you pass along your comments to them personally.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.

Westport, Indiana
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

Good location. Ask for room away from train noise. The noise from the train isn't too bad. Ask for mini fridge and microwave if you are going to need them. They are first come first serve. We showed up at 9:00am and they allowed us to check in early. Cookies they gave us were were hard but my waistline didn't need it anyway. Wish they had an indoor pool. Beds are comfy enough. Room is clean. Needs a small table to sit at. Needs more plug ins that work. Needs a vent in the bathroom and a place for storage in the bathroom. Otherwise an ok place to stay.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear MBSpeer,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit to Denver. I am glad that you had a nice stay and found our hotel to be a good value. . I thank you for bringing these items to my attention. Let me assure you that your concerns are getting my full attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

ohio
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I chose this Hilton property by price ($87) vs $139 at a Hampton closer to the airport. You get what you pay for, the staff on the other hand is excellent. The rooms are a little dated and have some mechanical issues (could not control heat). My only real complaint was the hallways, maid service had them blocked with two carts at 4PM, they are dark and a little dingy, needed cleaning!

Room Tip: Get an inside room overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear rgfloor,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit. I am glad to know that you found our staff to be excellent. Please accept my sincere apology that you found the hallways to be dark and blocked by maid’s carts.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. If there is anything we can do in the meantime to help prepare for your next visit, please do not hesitate in contacting me directly.

Abbeville, Alabama
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Great location, beautiful lobby, wonderful service, I think the breakfast bar is a bit on the pricey side, but loved the free internet and of course the free cookies. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear gilvenzor,

Thanks for the great review! I am happy to hear that will stay with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!