“April 8 thru April 13”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North
Ranked #72 of 160 Hotels in Denver
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very accommodating, but road work and long detour still troublesome. Rooms clean and the staff is very competent and friendly. My room was on the ground floor next to an outside door, the insulation did not keep the noise at a reasonable level.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear JohnnyC,

Thank you for the great review, I will be sure to share your kind words with the staff. Please accept my sincere apologies for the road construction around the hotel. During your next visit we will ensure that you do not have a 1st floor room. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

303-262-7701

Write a ReviewReviews (1,173)

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Employees were great at front desk, cleaning crew, servers -- however, although staff was very nice in restaurant, they were Extremely SLOW, understaffed. I became quite ill and had an allergic reaction to something. I noticed the air vents were extremely dirty. Had not been cleaned in a LONG time, full of caked dust. The air was extremely dry in the hotel. 3 in my group got sick.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Idell M,

We really appreciate your candid feedback from your recent visit to Denver.

Please accept my sincere apology that the service in the restaurant was slow and understaffed. I can readily understand your disappointment with your last stay with us. Let me assure you that your cleanliness concerns with the vents are getting my full attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

No waiting in line to get checked in and made sure to give us our FRESH WARM chocolate chip cookies for our one night stay. Had plenty of clean towels in the bathroom. Will stay there again when making a weekend trip to the Denver area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear RoseB,

Thank you for the nice review! We are always happy to hear when guests enjoy our warm signature chocolate chip cookies! We look forward to seeing you in Denver again real soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The hotel was great. I forgot to mention when I made the reservation that my wife is allergic to just about everything, and when we found duck feather pillows we had to have them and the comforter removed which they did while we were at dinner. My wife and I having items what needed refrigerated missed having a fridge in our room, and my wife seemed lost without having a microwave to heat her drinks and her rice pack for her back. I am a light sleeper and when the elevator moved up and down I could hear it, and my wife thinks I can't hear anything most the time but when I sleep I am always alert to noises since I grew up in a wild town. Saturday night there was a guy who was drunk who first started pounding on everyone’s doors looking for his friend, and at 2 AM he brought his girlfriend back since she knew which room he was supposed to be staying in. That was not the hotel’s fault, but it would have been nice if the hotel had cameras so they know there is a drunk person bothering other patrons of the hotel. I have MS and I go to the MS Clinic at the Anschutz center so the discount helped us out a lot. I live in Rock Springs WY so the drive down there in the summer is 5 ½ hours, and once I get there all I want to do is relax and I do not want to drive anywhere. The hotel restaurant was great, and every employee at the hotel treated us very well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear DavidR,

Thank you for your review, I am happy that you found our restaurant to be great and our hotel employees treat you well. Please accept my apologies for the other patrons that disturbed your stay. Let me assure you that your concerns are getting my full attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you have any other questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in Denver again real soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Not a bad place to stay -- there was lots of construction around the hotel so took me a while to navigate the detours but under normal circumstances would be very easy to get to off of I-70. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
MatthewAnderson, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear NancyM,

I want to personally apologize for the frustration you experienced the construction around the hotel. We are very excited for the commuter rail train that will go to downtown and Denver International Airport.

Thank you for the nice review, we look forward to seeing you in Denver again real soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stayed at this property while visiting family.. The location was near the freeway, minutes from the Denver airport and very close to our family's house. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The room was clean and modern. Staff was always available clean our room when asked. The ONLY complaint I have is that the bed pillows were too soft for my taste. I will stay here on my next trip to Denver.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JamesF,

Thank you for your review, I am happy that you found our hotel to be convenient to visit your family. We look forward to seeing you in Denver again real soon. Please reach out to me directly before your next stay and we will have a firm pillow available for your stay.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

the people you have at denver north make this a great place to stay, if you don't have it they will get it, they go out of their way to help, it's not just a hotel , it's home away from home, great location, stores, restaurants, movies, airport, shuttles, they make it right.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear CliffordG,

Thank you for the great review, I really appreciate your positive review. I am happy to know that we are your home away from home.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback. We will see you in Denver again real soon.