“Unusual food, nice ambiance”
Review of Linger

Linger
Reserve with OpenTable
Linger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 3,066 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Umatilla
Phoenix, Arizona
“Unusual food, nice ambiance”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Linger is a new restaurant in a great area of downtown Denver, using space from a famous mortuary. A bit pricy, but fun

Visited May 2014

Miami, Florida
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We celebrated my son's graduation here. Even though we were a large group, the service was impeccable with multiple rounds of tapas style food and dessert. The devils on horseback were spectacular and only the beginning of 6 different small dishes ordered for the table. The ambiance was friendly, inviting us to kick back and enjoy our evening. Watching the cooks in the open kitchen setting added to the enjoyment of every bite.

• Visited May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Incredible”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Atmosphere, food, drinks, incredible. My #2 Denver restaurant behind Euclid Hall. I could order everything on the menu and I love the eclectic tastes.

Visited April 2014
Manistique
“Devils on Horseback!!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The devils on horseback (bacon wrapped dates) was my favorite plate of all!! They're absolutely delicious! I was there with my husband, son & his family. We tried about 6 different things- my son and his wife are very adventurous and liked everything. My husband & I didn't care for all of them but not because they weren't prepared well, just a matter of preference.

• Visited May 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Best Dinner I Had in Denver”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Our host in Denver recommended we walk up from the Hyatt by the Convention Center for dinner at Linger one evening. I am so glad we took her up on this! It was a about a half hour walk, and so worth it. There were three of us and we shared a number of small plates. They started us with a bowl of popcorn with some kind of cumin seasoning which was delicious. Our wait staff was fantastic and gave us a number of great recommendations. We started with the French Lentil salad which had a little cinnamon in the dressing. Then had the Veracruz Fish Tacos which were delicious. We also had the Mongolian BBQ Duck Bun the Honey-Pepper Scallops, and the Masala Dosa. Everything was just perfect. If you get the buns, keep in mind that it is one per order so not something to share. After dinner we went right outside to Little Man Ice Cream for dessert. Now that I have returned home, I keep thinking about the amazing dinner I had at Linger. It really is enough to bring me back to Denver!

Visited May 2014