“Very happy with the restaurant here.”
Review of Vivace! Ristorante

Vivace! Ristorante
Ranked #332 of 3,005 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Smith Road
Transit: RTD
Description: Serving Full American Breakfast Buffet every morning with Italian Specialties for lunch and dinner
Houston, Texas
“Very happy with the restaurant here.”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Have been eating here for almost three weeks off and on, and the two regular waiters are excellent. The dishes are tasty and the fettuccine I enjoyed. A fairly large beer selection, try the Vanilla Porter, Breakfast has been good, the buffet is simple but well stocked.
It's fairly quiet in the evenings, so you can talk easily.

North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Lunch menu”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Staff was very nice, but although menu is large, felt there could be choices like half sandwich and soup also ice cream. Smoothie had sour taste to it.

Colorado
“Varied greatly”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The dinner I had there was quite tasty and well prepared (chicken parmigiana). The service was excellent and they were quite attentive.

The breakfast buffet left much to be desired. I had the buffet on two occasions. The selection of breakfast items seemed a bit limited and they were average, or bland, in taste. I expect a little better for the price. I will say that the oatmeal was good and had a nice selection of toppings.The waitstaff seemed overwhelmed and the waitstaff in my second visit seemed irritated to have to serve me and ignored me. I ended up getting my own coffee cup and silverware.

Denver
“A very good place to eat”
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The menu was for the most part all open so I could get what I wanted....... I couldn't get everything I wanted but no loss! What I got made up for it..

Visited February 2013
Montana
“Great food in the Ren Den Hotel”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Excellent menu and service. Ate here twice. Huge portions. I wonder why, when the hotel seemed full, this was mostly empty. Prices are very reasonable.

Visited April 2013