“Delicious food in a comfortable, casual place”
Review of Axios Estiatorio - CLOSED

Axios Estiatorio
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 39th
Description: Modern. Greek. Awesome.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Loved our dinner at Axios. Attentive staff, fresh food and diverse menu options. Prices were fair and portions were large at this clean, friendly neighborhood restaurant. Read about it on Trip Advisor and happy that we went. I'm from MA but my son lives in Denver. Will be back upon my return.

1  Thank loveinns18

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great food, so so location. Don't let the neighborhood stop you it's worth the drive! Had calamari and it was delist but the flaming cheese looked amaze balls! Had total orders remorse not choosing that. Wait staff was great with our larger group of 16. The owner even came by to help me choose a wine! Definite must for Greek food in Denver!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Axios is a cute, bustling, Greek Restaurant. Greek food makes me HAPPY and Axios serves up great traditional Greek food with their own added flair. Wish I remembered our server's name because she was great. We chose from the brunch selections: Greek Benedict for me and Tyropita for Tom. Both were very good, but the Bougatsa....oh my! Delicious.

We enjoy this neighborhood and area, but don't get here much since we're on the south end of Denver. Axios is one more reason to explore the area more.

Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We road our bikes up to Tennyson from Sloan's Lake to look for a nice place for dinner, and came across this Mediterranean gem. The food is fabulous, the waitstaff charming and efficient, the kitchen needs to hone its timing however. Highly recommended if you groove Greek cuisine.

1  Thank Patches5654
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The brunch selections at this Greek restaurant are exceptional, the mimosas delicious, and the desserts yummy! What else is there to say??