“Authentic, delicious, great value.”
Review of Pho-natic

Pho-natic
Ranked #148 of 3,015 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Capitol Hill
Neighbourhood: Capitol Hill
memphis, ny
“Authentic, delicious, great value.”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Authentic, delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly staff. Located within walking distance (half mile) of downtown hotels/ convention center. Would highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014

Denver, Colorado
“I love Pho - and this is where to get it!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Friendly, clean, and scrumptious. Busy at lunch, relaxed for dinner or weekends. I come here so often they don't hand me a menu.

Don't miss A-4 on the appetizer list. Wow!

Visited March 2014
Denver, CO
“This place never disappoints”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I have been on a Pho mission lately, visiting various pho restaurants throughout Denver and in just about every other city that I visit. I've even checked out the ones considered to be the best in Denver, and all I can say is, they all pale in comparison to Pho-natic. To be fair, I only ever order the chicken pho and the A2 (rolls with beef and shrimp), but I order the exact same thing at every pho restaurant, and Pho-natic blows the competition away. I especially think the quality of the chicken that they use far exceeds the chicken at the other places. Also, the staff is really great. Every single one of them is friendly. I go to this place every single Friday (Pho-riday, if you will) when I'm in Denver, and I'm always so pleased.

• Visited February 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Go elsewhere for your Pho!”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This restaurant was recommended by a good friend for their "amazing" Pho. What I ordered and what I really received was very different. The broth was anything but flavorful and resembled more of a dishwater than a true broth. If they used spices to flavor, they certainly didn't use enough because this dish was completely bland.

Next, we specifically asked for shrimp-only spring rolls. And...they of course added pork. Sorry, but when we ask for shrimp-only, we mean shrimp-only. If we wanted pork we would have ordered pork.

Finally, the crackhead obstacle course outside the restaurant was anything but welcoming. If you're looking for a restaurant that has bland food and appears to be located outside of a rehab facility, then this is your place. But if you'd like real Pho, stick to the restaurants on Federal. I know where I am not going ever again.

• Visited March 2014
“Good Pho”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Pros: The pho here is very good and so is the service. Cons:The ambience is a little cold and no liquor license. In the future I may do take out.

Visited November 2013