“Average sushi, below average service”

Blue Fin Sushi Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #938 of 3,005 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Milwaukee, WI
“Average sushi, below average service”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The server appeared annoyed that he had been given another table (although it wasn't that busy). My friend ordered and I asked a question and then our waiter left without taking my order! We both thought this was really weird and he did not come back... we had to flag down another server to ask him to return so I could order and be able to eat with my friend. The food was ok but pricey for what we received. The service snub would definitely prevent me from returning.

• Visited July 2014

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Groupon this!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I like the nigiri vs. the rolls and this place hit the spot! All of my selections were very fresh and excellent. My freshness meter is the texture of the roe fish as it is being built as well as the ready availability of quail eggs. This was my first time here so I sat at the sushi bar, not only to observe and interact with the Sushimaster(s), but typically you receive better service. Unfortunately, the support services were inattentive having to flag for water refills + the check. New sushi experiences can be scary/expensive so having the Groupon discovered via TripAdvisor really helped! A little pricey, but I would definitely return here with Groupon on my phone!

• Visited June 2014
Delta, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Groupon coupon for half off for dinner. Staff was great attentive on our needs. Fresh great sushi menu. Glad I had the coupon. Sushi is expensive. Great place

Denver, Colorado, USA
“Good sushi, limited menu, great service”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Limited selection of rolls and raw but what they had was fresh and great presentation of all. Our little waitress was working the whole room by herself and she worked her tail off; very nice and accomodating. Fun, vibrant neighborhood atmosphere and big sushi bar.

• Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I went to lunch with my boss to this sushi place, We tried a Caterpillar Roll, Dragon Roll and one other one (don't remember). All were fantastic, and quite big. I was very impressed, it was delicious.

• Visited April 2014