“Clean and New”

Ranked #43 of 156 Hotels in Denver
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Clean and New”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

We were right next to the elevator bay, never heard a thing. Huge clean comfy bed. Yummy Paul Mitchell hair products. Airport shuttle complimentary. Complimentary breakfast with waffle iron, yogurt, bagels, etc. PS Leave enough time for Airport shuttle as the van will stop a few more hotels along the way after it picks you up. Took all of 30 minutes to make the trip.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Jesse P, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Airport at Gateway Park, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are approaching 2 years since our property opened and I am blessed to have such a great housekeeping team that keeps our hotel clean.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Galveston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Small boutique hotel with lots of personality. While we did get a special rate for the stock show, I couldn't be happier I chose this as my new home for the national western stock show. 20 years, of pulling an rv to the campground and this hotel is worth the extra money. ( camping is a lot cheaper) lol. The breakfast has the best oatmeal for winter weather and the muffins were great snacks throughout the stay. I was on the 3rd floor. About ten days into the stay, the heater started make a ghostly sounds. They tried to fix it, but when the wind blew it would hummm. A few days later it stopped. I really liked the modern decor and the shelves on the wall. I put clothes in the wall cubbies, and had drawer space in the bathroom. No hotel give you bathroom drawers!! The closet was huge, and accommodated 4 pieces of luggage. My complaint is I didn't like the shower. It is a one mode (not one you can change the spray on). I also don't like the vent coming one when I turn on the light in the bathroom. Petty I know, but just my opinion. I could never get warm in this bathroom. I will be bringing a heater next year... :) stay here and be welcomed by the staff everyday. There is an outback and several restaurants nearby. I've already made my reservation for next year.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
I am so happy to hear this from you! Thank you for your suggestions as well and if you remind us when you check in, I will make sure you get a different shower head that you can adjust. We were delighted to accommodate you and your team at our hotel. We will be looking forward to seeing you again next year!
Wichita, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I recently stayed here for three days while visiting Buckley AFB.

Location: Right off airport road, so I was within 10 miles of the airport terminal and right off the interstate. It was far enough away that you couldn't hear any traffic. Many restaurants within 1 mile off hotel, i.e. Applebee's, Outback, Jimmy John's, etc. Airport Shuttle was offered but I had a rental car and did not take advantage of this amenity.

Hotel: Rooms look fairly new. I had a full refrigerator and a cooktop with all the utensils that I need. Also, I welcomed the patch panel in each room that allowed me to easily connect all of my computer devices. Internet speed was very acceptable.

Breakfast: Typical continental breakfast. Packaged muffins, bagels, waffles, limited fruit and yougurt, and cereals were available. Rumor is they will begin hot breakfasts in the near future.

Staff: Front desk is very friendly and helpful. They always engaged in a conversation with me and greeted me by name in the morning.

Price: $89/night + tax. You couldn't find a better deal for this price.

Overall I would definetly stay here again when visitng Denver and highly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Jesse P, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Denver Airport at Gateway Park, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you the next time that you are at Buckley Air Force Base. We are currently looking into revising our breakfast offerings and are gathering feedback from our guests. We have great complimentary internet speed here and we just added a 2nd tier that is 3x faster which is available to purchase for a small daily fee. Thank you again, we hope to see you soon.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I was scrambling to find a room near the airport (due to winter weather) and came across this property that I did'nt even know existed. Having been a regular of other Marriott properties, I decided to give it a try because of location, price, and availability.
The hotel looks and feels very new. The room was nice and bright and clean. A small kitchenette area was available in the room. The bed was comfortable and air-conditioning (heat) was reliable. To me, it's a nicer, more up-to-date version of the Residence Inn, even though it was quite a bit less expensive.
If the weather had been nice, the surrounding area would be good for walking to get some exercise. But, it was snowy and cold...which leads to one complaint: the property's parking lot and sidewalks were dangerously icy.
The continental breakfast needs some work. (Then again, I should bear in mind the price point.) While well maintained, the selection was sub-par compared with similarly priced properties such as a Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a room far awy from the elevators! My colleague got a room two doors down from the...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
I am so glad that you found our property and got to experience TownePlace Suites! We are a brand that is growing quickly so you will definitely start seeing more of us. I sincerely apologize that the side walks were not properly cleaned off and salted when you stayed with us. That is unacceptable and I have put new procedures in place so that this does not happen again. Also, I completely agree with you on the "dings" that the elevators make and I am in the process of working with our elevator company to get these turned off. Thank you for your review! Please come back and stay with us again when you are in the Denver Airport area.
Birmingham, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

My husband and I recently stayed in this hotel while visiting family. Hotel was very nice and staff was very helpful and friendly. Great location to highways and other major areas in Denver. Housekeeping did a great job daily. The room has everything you need as far as great rates, fridge, stove, TV's, & I also believe it had a DVD player; although I did not use it. Please be mindful that this hotel is pet friendly and you may possibly hear them barking or meowing in the room next to you (we did...but it didn't bother us; maybe it would have if it had lasted longer). Also as my husband and I were leaving we came across a huge doggie poopie surprise in the hotel lobby. I notified the staff & they headed off to clean it.

I enjoyed myself and would definitely stay at this TownePlace Suites again when visiting Denver. Guest should just pick up after their pets :)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your review! Our signature amentity available in all rooms are our fully equipped kitchens. They are mainly used for extended-stay guests but some of our guests who have stayed even just one night have appreciated having the flexibility to prepare their own meals if they desire. We are also happy to accept pets for an additional fee and we have changed the procedures to only allow pets into certain rooms, mainly on the first floor. Thisnow helps prevent any noise disturbances to other guests and issues with guests who are severely allergic to pets and cannot stay in rooms that have ever been occupied with a pet. Thank you for notifying us about the accident that one of our guests' pet had, I am happy to hear that our staff took care of the issue right away!
Alaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

We have stayed here several times before flying out of DIA. It is well priced ($76 online) and the rooms are good. We were able to secure one with only 10,000 Marriott points. The front desk is helpful and friendly.

The breakfast is ok, typical for a continental breakfast with some hot food.

Beds are very comfortable.

We upgraded to one of their suites one time with our Marriott points and it was very spacious with 2 good size bedrooms, a kitchen and large seating area with TV. It is a fairly new property and looks well maintained.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
We are a perfect hotel to stay at before flying out of DIA. We have many guests that utilize our park-n-fly packages which is only $10 more than the regular room night price and it includes 10 days of parking! That paired with our 24/7 shuttle service that picks up from our hotel every 20-30 minutes makes for a great package. Also, if you find a cheaper rate online and still need to park your car at our hotel while you are gone, we only charge $5.00 per day. At the airport they charge between $11 and $22 per day. I am happy to hear that you experienced a happy and helpful staff as well. We look forward to seeing you again especially when you need to fly out of DIA in the future.
Lincoln Ne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

We stayed here for 7 days while my son was undergoing medical tests at a local hospital. The staff is amazing, above and beyond what you would expect for a hotel for this price range. They have big box of all the places around with menus of anywhere you would want to eat. The breakfast isn't much, my son was pretty sick of it by the 3rd day but most people don't stay as long as we did. The kitchen came in handy and anything that we were lacking they got for us. I needed measuring cups and just asked and got them. There are a couple of grocery stores down and around the corner.. driving distance, so we bought and made dinner several nights. The pool, while small, was never occupied by anyone but us so it was perfect. There was only one night that our neighbors kept us up with loud talking, the walls seemed very thin.. only on that night, so I don't know if all the other nights we just had good neighbors or what?

We have to come back for more tests in a year and will be staying here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Wow, thank you for your comments in regards to our hotel and staff. It is great to hear that our staff took care of you during a hard and stressful time for your family. We look forward to seeing you again next year!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Denver
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver/Airport-Gateway Park
Residence Inn Denver Airport
Hyatt Place Denver Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Denver International Airport
Homewood Suites Denver International Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Denver International Airport

Been to TownePlace Suites Denver Airport at Gateway Park? Share your experiences!