“Not bad for airport hotel”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport
Ranked #34 of 157 Hotels in Denver
Wellesley, Massachusetts
“Not bad for airport hotel”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

It is fine for what it is. Airport hotel. Rooms basic. Rates are inexpensive. Rooms clean. Free wifi, free breakfast. Free shuttle to the airport. Two tvs in the room. Restaurant in hotel seems fine. Nice central bar.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Evan D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review and feedback! The great news is we are looking to complete renovations by end of March 2015!!! Thanks again...always appreciate kind reviews and feedback!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 23 August 2014

\ Satisfied to check in at the front desk. Very clean rooms and restaurant all the staff are very cordial on a service. this is the third times I stayed in this hotel and I never had any problem at all.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you kindly for your nice review! I will make certain the front office staff hears your kudos as well!!
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel both on our arrival and departure. We chose the package which included wifi. We made use of the shuttle buses on both arrival and departure - but also to take us back to the airport so we could catch the rental car bus. The shuttle does need to be booked as busy at times but we found that the pick up and drop off were on both sides of the airport. The bedroom was clean - and it was helpful having the additional room with TV also. There was plenty of choice at breakfast including made to order omlettes. We found the chef's special for the evening meal very good value. It has a pleasant bar area and although I was travelling with my husband, I was have felt equally comfortable eating in the restaurant / bar if I was travelling on my own.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank yo so much for your very kind review...certainly good to know our hard work is showing!!!
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Though the hotel needs some decor updates, it was delightful. The space of the suite, the comfortable bed, and the complimentary evening drinks and breakfast was a great bonus. The free shuttle to and from the airport was also excellent.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you so much for your review!!! Good news...we are finalizing a renovation plan which should be completed by end of March 2015!!! Thanks again!
lawrenceville,ga
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Spent one night here before flying out of the Denver airport. The location is lovely, the staff is friendly and the free breakfast was delicious. The rooms were well appointed and the bed was comfortable. I have stayed at several locations on Tower Road but this was my first stay here.
The shuttle will take you to the airport on the hour and the half hour. The problem was that they only drop off on the west side. Since I was flying Delta, I was unable to curb check and had to lug my suitcases all the way inside and to the other side of the terminal. I do understand that it would make sense to stop at United first, since it is the hometown airline. I have stayed at other locations that make stops on both sides, so I thought this was weird. Plan ahead if you know you need to check in at the East side, it will take you a while to get over there. Otherwise, I would recommend this as a 10!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Evan D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver International Airport, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you kindly for your fantastic review!! I need to do some research here because we most certainly drop off at both sides. If you would like to reach out to me directly and give some details on the driver I will be happy to speak with him/her to ensure they are performing their job as asked. Thanks again!
York
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed at the Embassy Suites after our flight to Denver from the UK and found it very comfortable and clean. We'd chosen the Embassy suites as they offered a free shuttle to the airport and were a very reasonable £67. The room was well laid out and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast on the morning was very tasty and the choice was excellent. I particularly enjoyed the cooking station for freshly cooked eggs and omelettes. My two gripes with this hotel were; no free wifi and poorly advertised shuttle from the airport.
My expectation is that hotels offer wifi free of charge. Holiday Inn Express manage it in every hotel so I feel cheated if I have to pay extra in other hotrels for it. We found out laterly that bwe could have got a free shuttle from the airport to the hotel instead of paying $30.00 for a taxi. There was nothing in the literature we received from expedia about how to get the shuttle from the airport. We successfully got the shuttle back to the airport to pick up our hire car so we did benefit from the free shuttle in the end!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank andyn656
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review!! I will be contacting our Expedia representative to ensure they are passing along all benefits of choosing our property. Thanks again!
Colorado
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My family & I stayed at this hotel prior to a morning flight back to the East coast. We were able to park our car at the hotel, take a free shuttle to & from the airport, enjoy a nice hot breakfast (with made to order omelet's, french toast, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, muffins, cereal, bagels, juice, coffee), and if you are into having a glass of alcohol to wind down at the end of the night the Manager's Reception is a nice touch (free cocktail from 5 - 7:30 or something like that). The suite was HUGE & just perfect for our family of three to relax, spread out, get a good night sleep before our flight. One tip: talk with the front desk PRIOR to departing about the shuttle return. I had a hell of a time to get them on the phone to schedule a pick-up. Thankfully, the shuttle driver WAS JUST AMAZING. He had nice cold bottled water for everyone & was just a delight.

I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed all facets of your stay...we love hearing that our guests feel excited about their stays!!!