“Okay.”

Bar Louie
Ranked #446 of 2,985 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Garden City, New York
“Okay.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

The food selection was very limited. I felt as if there wasn't a large variety of things to pick from and it could be very easy to not be in the mood for any of it. I know you're not supposed to overload the menu, but not having enough variety is very detrimental. The food was okay and the service was okay. Its not somewhere i would go again, but its not really amazing.

• Visited April 2014

Post Falls, Idaho
“Amazing Salad!!!!~~~~~~~~~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I had the Chop Chop Salad and I will say it's one of the BEST Salad I've had in restaurant in Long Time!!! It was Nice size with just the right mix of great salad fixings, no need to add chicken. My brother had a sandwich and was very happy with that as well.
BUT watch out for there wine prices $9.25 for one glass of Kung Fu Girl Riesling, small glass at that ( I wanted white zen and they had none...? so this is what she brought me, I guess I should of asked...) Salad was a very fare price $9.00.
Service was fair, not many tables at 2:30 and only seen waitress 3 times...But I would go back for that salad if in that area, only hoping it stays the same.
I would of given this excellent had it not been for the price of wine, and had the server been more present at the table.

• Visited January 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Cool Atmosphere, Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Spending the day navigating the struggles of cancelled flights due to the South experiencing snowpocalypse 2014 and Atlanta shutting down I hadn't had a real meal in over 24hours. What first drew me to Bar Louie was the sign that said "kitchen open late." When I entered I was very impressed with the decor and atmosphere. This bar is spacious and looks like it provides a great location for watching sporting events. However, it still maintains a high class feel and an inviting environment for anyone to have a drink or meal. One business guy was at the bar writing notes to what looked to be a business presentation of some sort. Others were there to watch some basketball games that were on. I was there looking for a calm yet warm place to grab a bite. I had the Voodoo Chicken with a house salad. The ranch I had with the salad was not out of a bottle but uniquely made and had a little twist to it. As a self-proclaimed ranch connoisseur I enjoyed the same yet slightly different taste of the ranch. As for the chicken, it was a dish straight from the heart of New Orleans with blackened chicken" andouille sausage with peppers and sauce. It's one of my favorite dishes and is what I usually order when I am in New Orleans at least once if not for every meal. The Voodoo Chicken from Bar Louie ranks up there with New Orleans.

Visited January 2014
Huntington, New York
“Why don't they have a hostess?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

We came in on a busy Friday night with no one to seat us. We nailed a table for 3 and grabbed another chair. Service was slow. I had the Mac and cheese, not so good. My partner had the fish and chips. The fish was ok, a bit greasy. Another from our group had the voodoo chicken which she liked. Another ordered the bacon sliders and thought they were very good. We ordered both desserts to go. One was an overly rich chocolate cake, the other was a very good apple whiskey cake. I would go back for a cocktail, to watch the game, and for the apple whiskey cake.

• Visited October 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Great for watching a game!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013 via mobile

My sister and I watched some of March Madness basketball at Bar Louie and I loved the place! It was almost completely empty when we visited on a Friday for lunch so we got great service. The food was really good bar food (nice for just watching sports) and there were plenty of flatscreen TVs and seating. There's also a pool table and outdoor seating if that's what you're looking for. I would recommend Bar Louie to anyone looking for a place to watch sports on TV.

• Visited March 2013