“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 July 2014

A large chain bar that serves lunch is always a little scary. Went here for lunch with co-workers and was pleasantly surprised by the attentive service and made to order meal. I had the Southwest burger that was perfectly prepared vs. cooked to temp because, "it's the law!". The other guys had a steak salad and chicken pasta which they raved about. Our waitress was fun too! I have lost my attitude about this chain and will try this and other locations again.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My sister, niece, and I stopped in for drinks and snack after watching the movie Maleficent. We ordered some martinis (I had the lemon drop and my sister the effen good) and spinach & artichoke dip and the shrimp skewers (awesome). Our waitress Sarah was terrific.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Standard fare and service. Not much more to be expected. Did the trick and got us fed at an ok price.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stopped with friends from out of town on Memorial Day for lunch so the crowd was pretty small. Good, prompt service but the menu has not changed since I visited their other location in Littleton a year ago. The veggie wrap was good but a few more options for vegans/vegetarians would be nice.

1  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The staff is awesome, Zach the GM is awesome, the food is to die for, they have so much variety from great burgers to awesome fish. Their staff makes you feel welcome and part of the family. They also have great special weekly.

Been to Bar Louie? Share your experiences!