“Cool theater overall, just not much of an experience” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #91 of 247 things to do in Denver
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cool theater overall, just not much of an experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

I went to see Afrojack here about a month ago. Not the type of music I normally go out for, but the venue seemed well suited to it. They had a huge projector and lots of lights and lasers that added to the show. And I don't know if it was just the nature of the music that night, but that crowd was YOUNG. Which kind of creeped me out seeing as how many of them were obviously using the dirty bathrooms to, ahem, meet their friend Molly. I will say the layout was pretty cool. There are lots of different levels and some random seating if you're a woman who's worn heels way too tall and painful for a night out, not that I would know. Lastly, there's a ridiculous fee for picking tickets up at Will Call, which I've never heard of, so I had to go out of my way to print my ticket, the only method without an exorbitant fee attached. Bottom line is, go here if there's a band you really want to see, but don't expect the venue to be too accommodating.

Visited September 2013

Denver, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Went to see Volbeat and it was awesome!!!! I loved the inside of the old theater. Great place to go for a concert.

Visited March 2013
Boulder, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“$9.50 Convenience Fee...who exactly, is that convenient for?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2013

Just went to get some tickets for The Presets, one of my favorite bands for my girlfriend and myself. The tickets are about $25 w the convenience fee being $9.50. Why not just call it the Greed Fee? Certainly more accurate and truthful. Ogden, suck it!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank Amovida333
Laramie, Wyoming
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Just Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013 via mobile

Attended a concert at the Ogden last night. While the venue is interesting, it was a very crowded place. If I was younger it would be Ok, but I am not that interested in standing for a couple of hours watching a show. The staff was friendly.

Denver, Colorado
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Been many times”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2013

Great place to see a show, small and cozy , parking is pretty easy and prices are good for tickets. Drinks are a little pricey for this place.

Visited June 2012