“Great pizza, great service”
Review of Lucky Pie

Lucky Pie
Ranked #92 of 3,103 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Really enjoyed a nice dinner there. The pizzas are amazing - a standard thin crust is good for one person. But if you go as a group, get several different ones and share! A really good selection of beer too. Staff was very accommodating. We had a group of 15 or so and they provided separate receipts - great when you are on conference travel!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Don't let the name (Lucky Pie and Taphouse) fool ya ... in addition to a ton of beers, they have terrific martinis and genuine original (FRESH) food. Loved the pizza, but the martinis are the.best.ever! We happened to be on a walking tour of downtown when we stumbled into this place, it was the St Germaine signature martini that really wowed !

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stopped into Lucky Pie before a Rockies game and were pleased, the Pizza was good, we had the Cheech and the Banana Hammock, I preferred the Banana Hammock but I think our Cheech was slightly overcooked. We also had the Kale Chips and the Squeaky Cheese Curds to start, the Cheese curds were amazing!!! While they had a very large selection of beer, they could have done a better job to have some on tap that weren't microbrews, not everybody loves them. Service was very slow considering that the place was near empty while we were there. Overall, I would go back.

Reviewed 24 September 2013

This place was recommended to me by a local for its range of beers and service. It was a great tip I am pleased to share.
Unfortunately they didn't have the specific beer that i had been told to get (Crooked Stave) but they had a fine range and suggested giving me a few samplers to help me choose.
I sat in here all evening having superb pizza and enjoying the service and ambience. I'm grateful to my anonymous recommender

Reviewed 28 July 2013

During a visit to Denver, we had a late lunch at Lucky Pie and Tap House. We ordered a basic pepperoni with jalapeño from their wood fired oven. The pizza was delicious. We had the bartender as our server and she provided samples of 5 of their >30 beers on tap before I decided on a wonderful Belgium beer with a fruity froth on top. Great beer and late lunch.