JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek(Denver)
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
1,002 results
All reviewssecond homethe concierge loungegreat locationfront deskwhole foodsfire pitdenver cherry creekmountain viewvalet staffhotel restaurantlarge bathroomwithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsvalet parkingroom servicewonderful hotelfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I called the JW Marriot to make a reservation after hearing such amazing reviews of the place. I was connected to the reservation contact and he was so helpful booking a great room at an excellent rate. From arrival to checkout the experience was great. The decor was rustic chic in the downstairs lobby area. The room service was great - variety of food and the service was warm and friendly. The room was very updated- clean carpet! the color of one of the walls (azure blue) was so soothing and relaxing and the wallpaper in bathroom was funky and stylish. At checkout the front people made a few trips to fill our coffee ( which was delicious) and we're very gracious. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Denver. The attention to detail was impressive. First rate.

Room Tip: Explain your specific needs to the reseda tin agent I.e room with view. He was very patient with me
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Nick W, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2013

Dear BNewcomb,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I was so happy to hear your experience from start to finish was so good! Also, I am happy we were able to live up to your high expectations. Sometimes that is not so easy. Please come back and see us again very soon! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

we booked here due to a family party. The decor in the lobby, the concierge lounge, and the rooms were truly lovely. sunrise over the mountain range was spectacular. But all this pales in comparison to the customer service. I don't believe the staff are permitted to say "no"to any request. we had a small glitch with our air conditioner and soeone arrived in 5 minutes to fix it. When the front desk staff member called to check on the status of the air conditioning, they offered to treat us to free parking for the inconvenience.

We are going to have to come back!

• Stayed: August 2013
Nick W, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Anonymous42,

Thank you for taking your time to post this review. Thank you as well for letting me know about your customer service experience. We talk a lot about how issues will arise, but it is most important how we recover. I am happy to hear we recovered so well and you left satisfied. Hopefully you can come back and see us again very soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 27 November 2013

This hotel was very nice and had a high class feel. The staff were excellent and clearly trained well in customer service. The rooms were spacious and very nice. The bathroom was the size of a small apartment in Manhattan. There were double sinks, a separate shower, and tub. The bathtub was also deep and long; very comfortable.
This hotel is in a very nice neighborhood. There are numerous shops and restaurants within a couple steps of the hotel. The shops in this area are unique, and there are several art galleries. There is also a mall one block from the hotel with a movie theatre.
It is not within walking distance of downtown or the sporting arenas, but is a short drive to either of those areas. I also stayed at a hotel that was downtown and this neighborhood was better.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view of the mountains and downtown

Dear Lisa C.,

Thank you for taking your time to post this online review. Thank you as well for recognizing our customer service efforts. We really focus on it and it is nice to be noticed for our efforts. I will pass along your comments to the staff. Please come back and see us again very soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I travel alot for work, and this place was perfect. I had to be here for 8 days and my office is next to the 16th street mall. While I like what downtown usually brings as far as ambiance, JW Cherry creek surpassed it. The hotel is a JW, therefore you know its quality service and guest relations. the location is awesome! Apparantly this hotel is located in one of the most afluent neighborhoods in Denver. There are so many choices to eat around the hotel, there is even a shopping mall across the street if you get cabin fever.

Only one bad thing I have to comment on about this hotel. Not only am I a paying guest, I was there for over 8 days/nights - when my colleague and I walked to the hotel restaurant (not part of Marriott) for Sunday breakfast we were turned away and instructed to eat at the bar because they have a pajama sunday brunch that caters to the locals in the neighborhood. While I can appreciate a restaurant providing amuzing meals for local neighbors someone should have realized that as guests that would be in the hotel on a sunday to let us know that we may need reservations to dine in on a Sunday.

Room Tip: If staying longer, ask to be housed in a room away from elevators.

Dear Monge405,

Thank you for taking your time to post this review. I was happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the Cherry Creek area so much. I think our location is much more desirable than downtown Denver as well. Much more to do! I am sorry about not being onformed that our restaurant would be so busy. The front desk should have informed you of this fact. Thank you for letting me know so I kind remind them.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

I am a Marriott platinum member. I started traveling to Denver area earlier this year and was looking for a nice convenient hotel to stay for my business trips. After having stayed at most of the Marriott in the area, I settled for JW Marriott in Cherry Creek. This hotel is unique compare to all the Marriott I have stayed at. It is well integrated with its surrounding cherry creek area, making it very convenient for business travelers. The surrounding cherry creek is beautiful and offers a lot of nice dining choices. Coming to the best part, staff is very professional and one of the best I have seen in my 15 yrs of business travel. They seem to be able to repeat their service with perfection every time I am there in my last 6 months of the stay. Thanks to the front desk and concierge staff who go to the great extent to make your stay comfortable and welcoming. Rooms are beautiful and location is fabulous. I would continue staying there while I am traveling to the Denver area.

Room Tip: Get a mountain view room!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Nick W, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Dharma K.,

Thank you for taking your time to post this review and for your continued loyalty to the JW Marriott over the last year.I am happy that the staff has been able to make you feel so comfortable when you are away from home. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. Come back and see us again soo!