JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
HALCYON, a hotel in Cherry Creek(Denver)
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
1,001 results
All reviewssecond homethe concierge loungegreat locationfront deskwhole foodsfire pitdenver cherry creekmountain viewvalet staffhotel restaurantlarge bathroomwithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsvalet parkingroom servicewonderful hotelfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed with JW Marriott Cherry Creek for nearly two weeks Nov 224-Dec4 due to referral from National Jewish Health hospital. I did not want to leave my family during the holiday (Thanksgiving) and as always am a cautious solo traveler. We stay at many Marriott's, but this was the first JW Marriott. I was able to contact them beforehand for a feather free room, set up a driver to pick me up and drop off at the airport and had a fridge/micro brought to my room. First impression was friendly bellmen, front desk clerks and concierge was wonderful. After two nights of no sleep, due to outside noise (construction, I believe) they easily moved me to another room and set up for my needs. It was an emotional stay for me (due to medical) but they made it a second home. They also had a very welcoming driver to take me to and from NJH each morning. On my down time, I was able to walk around (it is a safe, yuppy type neighborhood), go to Whole Health, Yoga Clinic, lots of Cafes and lets not forget the Cherry Creek Mall which is right across the street. I will need to return every 6 months to NJH, and I will be sure to book with this hotel and continue to give rave reviews for their service, their cleanliness and always friendly workers from bellmen to room cleaners and helpful concierge service. Next time I'll have to check out their spa services ;) You will not be disappointed with this hotel…may bring family with me for next visit.

Room Tip: Mountain view is absolutely splendid. Was woken at 4:00 for 2 days on the non-mountain side of hotel… I think it may have been dumpsters being emptied.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank gypsyfam4
Nick W, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear gypsyfam4,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am happy to hear we were able to make you feel safe & comfortable during a very emotional stay for you. This is what we aim to accomplish on a daily basis. I will pass along your comments to the staff. I hope you are doing well and look forward to meeting in person in the future. Please stop by the desk and ask for me.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We've been to Denver on vacation twice in the last three years. Once with the family and once it was just my wife and I. I see no need to look any further for a place to stay in Denver. Great rooms, great location, great views, great staff, etc...nicest bathrooms I've ever seen in a hotel. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the Front Range...worthwhile...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear StephenDClark,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am happy to hear you, your wife, and family have all enjoyed your time with us. I appreciate your loyalty! Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 3-4 days a week several times during Nov & Dec for business travel. The location is superb given the amount of retail, grocery, and restaurant outlets within a short walk. The rooms are well appointed, comfortable and of the quality level customary of a JW Marriott...basically a good 4 1/2 star hotel. Probably worth mentioning is that I saw several celebs during my stays.

The restaurant downstairs is great and has a great scene. The service from valet, to the front desk, to the phone operator is great and attentive. The standard pillows were on the hard side and kind of big to sleep on, but JW has many pillow options to choose from, so it's an easy fix.

My only complaint is the cost of valet which is very hard for me to justify...BUT the public parking lot across the street is only $2 cheaper for overnight.. so I ended up parking in the valet eventually ($2 was well worth the convenience). However, it was honestly ridiculous & enough for me to keep my rating from reaching excellent.

If you can get over this expense, this hotel would otherwise be Excellent!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Handsetguru,

Thank you for taking your time to post this review. I also wanted to thank you for your loyalty to the hotel over the last couple of months. It is very much appreciated! I am sorry about the valet cost, unfortuantely space comes at a premium in the Cherry Creek area. We are still well below the cost of parking downtown and compared to other cities not even close. In the past I worked in Chicago and overnight parking was $60. Ouch! Hopefully we will see you again in the very near future. We apprecaite your business and value you as a customer.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

When there was "no room available at the inn" (relatives) when we went home this December, my family and I decamped to the JW Marriot. One of the best decisions I've made in a long time! Besides a great location in Cherry Creek, the hotel is wonderful with updated and well appointed decor and features. The rooms are clean, bright, modern and yet warm. The bathroom was roomy and well designed. Note the blowdryer is a current ionic model - Yea! The bed was quite comfortable. The lobby had a nice roaring fire going in the fireplace and service was exceptional. A special thanks to Ryan who found a rental car for me on a very busy weekend. The property pretty much has it all: location, room quality, excellent service and amenities. Plus no worrying about the kinfolk!

Room Tip: On weekends, a brunch features a number of specialty Bloody Marys.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Nick W, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Melissa P.,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am happy to hear we were able to make your stay so comfortable and enjoyable. Please come back and see us again when you need to get away from the "Kinfold". Have a great day!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Great location. Fabulous customer service. Nice rooms, awesome bathroom. Concierge lounge has great happy hour and wonderful breakfast. Parking is a bit expensive, and there is not self parking available. Ive stayed many times.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Nick W, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear OnTheGoAgain2014,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Thank you for your loyalty over the years as well. We appreciate your business and value you as a guest. Please ask the valet the next time about a self parking option and they can direct you. Please come back and see us again very soon.

Warm Regards,