JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
US$242
US$219
Kimpton
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Pool
US$206
US$168
1,007 results
All reviewssecond homethe concierge loungegreat locationfront deskwhole foodsfire pitdenver cherry creekmountain viewvalet staffhotel restaurantlarge bathroomwithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsvalet parkingroom servicewonderful hotelfew blocks
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have stayed at my (I call it mine) JW in Cherry Creek many many times. I travel alot and have stayed in many different hotels. I have to say that the JW is my absolute favorite. It is in impeccable condition, the rooms are spacious, comfortable, and luxurious. Just what you want when travelling away from home! The lobby area is beautiful and comfortable, the restaurant yummy and friendly. The conciege level is wonderful but I have stayed both on and off and was extremely happy either way. All staff members have been helpful and friendly. I've stayed all over Denver - the Brown Palace also lovely, but I honestly say that the JW is my #1 choice.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Nick W, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Dear S G,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. I also wanted to thank you for your continued loyalty to the JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek. Such high praise and it is greatly appreciated. Please come back and see us again very soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Being less than impressed with some very poor Marriott hotels in the UK it came as a very pleasant surprise to stay for a night at the JW Marriott in Cherry Creek Denver. This is a first rate hotel with typically modern facilities. The breakfast was excellent as were the drinks and evening bar snacks. It is located conveniently just across the road from the Cherry Creek mall. My room was about $250 for the night, which although not cheap, was in line with expectations. Recommended by this seasoned european traveller.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chingachgook2
Nick W, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Chingachgook2,

Thank you for taking your time to post this online review. It is very much appreciated and thank you so much for the high praise. I am happy to hear we lived up to your expectations. Especially, considering you are a seasoned traveler. Please come back and see us again very soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I am a big fan of JW properties and the JW Denver did not let me down. Wonderful check in experience. Our room was not quite ready and the front desk manager bought us a beer while we waited. It was a lovely touch after a long day of traveling. The rooms were modern with stunning views of the mountain and the most comfortable beds. Hotel was clean and every staff member was pleasant and helpful. After check out went to ask for a cab downtown and as it turns out there is a complimentary car that will take you around the area. Wonderful end to our stay, I hope to have the chance to stay here again!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie K
Nick W, Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Katie K.,

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your recent stay. I am happy to hear your stay went so well. I wanted to clarify we do have a courtesy car for the hotel that will take within 5 miles of the hotel complimentary. The car is available Monday - Friday 7am to 11am & 4pm to 7pm on a first come first serve basis. We apreciate you business and value you as a customer. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed with JW Marriott Cherry Creek for nearly two weeks Nov 224-Dec4 due to referral from National Jewish Health hospital. I did not want to leave my family during the holiday (Thanksgiving) and as always am a cautious solo traveler. We stay at many Marriott's, but this was the first JW Marriott. I was able to contact them beforehand for a feather free room, set up a driver to pick me up and drop off at the airport and had a fridge/micro brought to my room. First impression was friendly bellmen, front desk clerks and concierge was wonderful. After two nights of no sleep, due to outside noise (construction, I believe) they easily moved me to another room and set up for my needs. It was an emotional stay for me (due to medical) but they made it a second home. They also had a very welcoming driver to take me to and from NJH each morning. On my down time, I was able to walk around (it is a safe, yuppy type neighborhood), go to Whole Health, Yoga Clinic, lots of Cafes and lets not forget the Cherry Creek Mall which is right across the street. I will need to return every 6 months to NJH, and I will be sure to book with this hotel and continue to give rave reviews for their service, their cleanliness and always friendly workers from bellmen to room cleaners and helpful concierge service. Next time I'll have to check out their spa services ;) You will not be disappointed with this hotel…may bring family with me for next visit.

Room Tip: Mountain view is absolutely splendid. Was woken at 4:00 for 2 days on the non-mountain side of hotel… I think it may have been dumpsters being emptied.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank gypsyfam4

Dear gypsyfam4,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am happy to hear we were able to make you feel safe & comfortable during a very emotional stay for you. This is what we aim to accomplish on a daily basis. I will pass along your comments to the staff. I hope you are doing well and look forward to meeting in person in the future. Please stop by the desk and ask for me.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We've been to Denver on vacation twice in the last three years. Once with the family and once it was just my wife and I. I see no need to look any further for a place to stay in Denver. Great rooms, great location, great views, great staff, etc...nicest bathrooms I've ever seen in a hotel. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the Front Range...worthwhile...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear StephenDClark,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. I am happy to hear you, your wife, and family have all enjoyed your time with us. I appreciate your loyalty! Please come back and see us again soon.