JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$257
US$206
Orbitz.com
1,007 results
All reviewssecond homethe concierge loungegreat locationfront deskwhole foodsfire pitdenver cherry creekmountain viewvalet staffhotel restaurantlarge bathroomwithin walking distanceshopping and restaurantsvalet parkingroom servicewonderful hotelfew blocks
Reviewed 16 July 2014

One of the nicest hotels located in downtown Denver. It is right across Arhaus and several other designer home furnishing stores. We had a beautiful view from our room of the Rockys and had access to the Concierge lounge which served most of our "snack" needs. The rooms are nice and clean-bathrooms are updated and spacious. The only recent change that I noticed during our stay was that the cocktails in the Concierge lounge used to be free- now is chargeable but still not as heavily-priced as the drinks in the refrigerator in our room. Also, considering the fact that this is a category 7, tier 2 hotel, I was surprised that they did not have a full-service breakfast. It was limited to the regular breakfast served in concierge lounge (similar to other lower-ranked Marriotts). Overall, good service, nice views but less bang for the buck!

Room Tip: We stayed in 1105- top floor room with excellent views of the mountains.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jocelinjoseph
Nick W, General Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for your review, and for choosing to stay with us! A fantastic stay makes me and my entire staff smile. My favorite time to be in the Concierge Lounge for the panoramic view of the Rocky Mountains is sunset, when it can be spectacular. We are currently working on enhancing the Concierge Lounge experience, and welcome your suggestions. Thank you, and please visit us again.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Checking in and out was a pleasant process, thanks to the friendly and efficient front desk. Even though I was waiting behind someone who was asking directions, the woman at the front desk made sure to make eye contact and smile to let me know she knew I was there...I love it when people do that.
The room, while very clean and comfortable, didn't strike me as anything above or beyond a typical Marriott. But, overall, it was a nice hotel with great staff and location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! I am greatly pleased to learn that you were treated so courteously while checking in; it’s something our staff takes great pride in doing, and I will be certain to share your comments with them. If there is anything we can add to the guest rooms to make them more comfortable, we always welcome your suggestions! Thank you again, and we’ll look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel has a great location and the staff are all nice and friendly. The only negative is in the food service area where the staff can be somewhat indifferent and not committed to the highest quality. The rooms are nicer than your average Marriott which one would expect at a JW property. I would stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Not sure one room would be so much better than another but there is some construction in the hotel lobby so maybe a higher floor would be quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Nick W, General Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for staying here with us, and for your review. A commitment to the highest quality is always our intention, and I will be working with our food service team members...we appreciate your feedback very much. This summer we are bringing our front entrance up to date with a new door in order to improve our lobby experience. Please let me know how you like it on your next visit. Thank you again!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We were extremely pleased we chose to both go to Denver and stay at the JW Cherry Creek for our anniversary trip. The staff were all helpful and pleasant. The room was clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. Everything you would except from this level of Marriott property. The concierge lounge is one of the better ones I've experienced. I would whole-heartedly recommend this particular hotel to anyone for any purpose.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Nick W, General Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Happy Anniversary! And thank you so much for your review and your recommendation—to know that we contributed to your wonderful long weekend is very rewarding to all of us, and I have shared your compliments with our staff. Thank you again, and we’ll look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Everything about this hotel exceeded my expectations. One of the best hotels I've stayed in, anywhere! Service was professional, personal and warm from start to finish; the level of service one would be lucky to get in a 50- room hotel. Howard made reservation process a pleasure; Gabe was terrific at check-in and helpful and friendly throughout our stay, and George Maresh was an outstanding concierge. We were upgraded to mountain view with access to concierge lounge, which was well- stocked for breakfast, drinks, and snacks and definitely added to our experience.
The lobby and valet staff greeted us by name and welcomed us back each time. It felt like coming home!

The room was spacious and beautiful with every convenience, beautiful bathroom and very comfortable bed. Huge flat screen TV, DVD player, easily accessible outlets for chargers and great ports for music. The location is in the heart of cherry creek, great for shopping, strolling and dining.

This beautiful hotel with amazing service is worth every penny and I hope I am fortunate enough to return soon!

Stayed: June 2014
Nick W, General Manager at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

To learn that we have exceeded our guests' expectations is one of the most rewarding experiences we can have. Thank you so much for letting us know that your stay was fabulous. Our goal is indeed to make our guests feel as if they're coming home when they return--so we will look forward to the next time you come home. Thank you again!