Sooo, when first viewing the menu it may seem there is not much choice for the non-adventurous. We were a big group so the server had a lot on his hands. (actually a bartender who explained that he had not served in a while)
The drinks were very well done, as is to be expected and the server/bartender made some excellent recommendations.
We ordered the following and they were all excellent.
- Brussels Sprouts with corn flakes and peanuts
- Beets with different sauces (a little spicy.. Not Thai spicy but had a little kick)
- Parpadelle with lamb ragu (also spicy)
- Marlin (very nice but came out a bit cold which was quickly rectified)
- Tri tip was excellent
- Salmon was also excellent
We did not do desert but I would definitely recommend coming back.
One final note, they do bingo with an old school bingo board on Sunday nights.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.