SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown
US$149
US$232
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Pool
US$352
US$321
The Crawford Hotel
  • Restaurant
All reviewspepsi centerstate universityvalet parkinggreat hotellarimer squaresports venuesnuggets gamefree shuttlestreet mallshort walkwithin a mile radiussports authority fieldfront desk staffmile high stadiumcoors fieldmodern hotelfree breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2012

This is a new facility with a very modern look, spacious rooms, eager and very helpful staff, and a great location close to the best night spots and attractions downtown. The breakfast was even better than I expected. The European style cuisine is a great departure from the usual hotel breakfast. I will definitely stay again, without a doubt.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank shortkemper
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights this past weekend. I loved the decor and everyone was VERY friendly and helpful. The only complaint I had was that the shower pressure was terrible. The front desk staff was great. I am glad that I did a package deal with valet parking included as it was $25/day if you had to pay. Free breakfast in the morning was tasty and typical hotel fare. Our room had a nice view of Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank broncobuff
Reviewed 15 September 2012

Better than your average SpringHills brand. Decorated in a European boutique style, only open for a month, it still had the newthe staff bent over backwards to please. Well thought out rooms, ours was a king. They do need to move the long mirror from next to the window, you can not get in to see your self there. Great view of the city from the 5th floor at night.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Gail O
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Beautiful hotel and lovely staff, but this is more of a high style business stay type of place than somewhere to kick back and relax Hoping there was a jacuzzi and there was none. And no self-parking, the valet costs $25 a day. But it is a beautifully designed and comfortable place to stay more suited toward business travelers.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank rawcurls
Reviewed 18 August 2012

This hotel was a good deal compared to other downtown hotels. It is very clean, new, with modern decor.

The best points are:
1. proximity to downtown landmarks (about a 10-15 minute walk to the Convention Center, within 2-3 minutes walk of many restaurants in the LoDo district)
2. cleanliness
3. good service at the front desk (friendly and helpful young 'uns)
4. room and shower size (the room I stayed in--514-- had a small "living area" with a nice desk/work space and a large shower. The room faces the other side of the hotel, and the Univ. Colorado campus and field is visible, and some of downtown)
5. amenities (included Wifi; included breakfast with oatmeal, waffles, eggs, cereal, fresh fruit; microwave in room, even providing plates and utensils; coffee-maker)

Things I didn't particularly like:
1. They only have plastic ware for breakfast. Considering Denver is a pretty environmentally-friendly city overall, I was surprised to see this. I hope they change it.

2. I deliberately put the "do not disturb" sign up to avoid room cleaning, yet returned to find my room cleaned. The front desk apologized and stated that the policy is not to enter when the sign is up, so this was just an anomaly. It's a big enough deal in my opinion to make my rating a 4 instead of 5.

I

Room Tip: I stayed in room 514 which is several doors down from the elevators (it was quiet when I stayed). It had a small "living area" with a nice desk/work space and a large shower. The room faces the other side of the hotel so doesn't have a great view, but above the building you can see the Univ. Colorado campus and field, and the Tivoli Student Union, which is a stately brick building that was built as a brewery in 1866.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business