“Surprised by convenience”

SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown
Ranked #22 of 160 Hotels in Denver
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and I just wanted to spend a night in Denver on our way to Vail from Ohio. Our plan was to do a couple of historical sites before heading into the mountains. My first choice had been to stay at a city central hotel but this was what was available. That said, this hotel is only a year old, has beautiful lobby and a fantastic room. The bath has dispensers for amenities in the shower. Breakfast was provided and it was more than nice. I would recommend this hotel. Oh, and the best part was they provided a free shuttle to the Molly Brown House and from there we walked a short short distance to the state capitol and then the shuttle picked us up. So, as it turned out. It was the best hotel to meet our needs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lauriegodfrey
Austin W, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us! I’m glad we were able to meet your needs and provided you with a comfortable and enjoyable stay. There is some great sightseeing to do in Denver and it sounds like you folks really enjoyed your time here. Our soap and shampoo dispensers in the bathroom allow us to limit our plastic usage and waste, which is important to us as a Silver LEED certified hotel. We appreciate your recommendation, and hope to be your first choice the next time you are passing through! Thanks again!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Great hotel,Friendly staff and near all good restaurants.
Clean room,
New lobby,
Quite,
Near all business place

1  Thank nikunj s
Austin W, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for your kind comments, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. Our decor in our rooms and lobby space is quite popular with our guests and we're glad you felt the same. I'm glad you were able to utilize the shuttle, and we look forward to having you again the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I'm pretty much 100% travel and spend a lot of time in many hotels. The Denver SpringHill Suites is one of my favorite places and my team and I make it a point to stay here whenever we come to Denver. The rooms, staff and amenities are all top notch, and the service staff goes out of their way to make us feel comfortable.

1  Thank Scott M

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! I am glad to hear that our amenities and staff make our property your first choice when you travel to Denver. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I travel very frequently for work, and this is one of the few hotels I look forward to returning to often. The rooms are very spacious (king bed, sofa sleeper, and nice work area), the hotel is always clean, and the staff is very professional and friendly. I've stayed here 8-9 times now, and it is a consistently great experience. The one time I did have an issue, Heather (the operations manager) went out of her way to ensure that the issue was resolved as quickly as possible and turned what should have been a negative into yet another positive.

No other place I'd rather stay in downtown Denver!

2  Thank Aaron M
Austin W, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2013

What an awesome review! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. There are a lot of great hotels in Denver, so it means a lot when you say there’s no place you’d rather stay! The service we provide to our guests is one the most important things to us, and to hear that we are consistently providing a great experience is fantastic. We’re glad you've chosen us so many times in the past, and look forward to your future stays with us! Thanks again!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stayed here with a wedding group in August. We were pleased with the location, which was easily walkable to LoDo, 16th St Mall, Larimer Square, Coors Field, museums, etc. Hotel was clean and room was spacious with couch and desk area. Modern decor in room as well as common areas. Free shuttle around the city was also much appreciated, but please tip these kids a few dollars. My husband and I took the shuttle a few times and the other patrons in the SUV didn't bother to tip the driver. This is a nice service the hotel offers so return the favor to the college kids working here. Also we found out from a local that the hotel, which is actually connected to the University primarily staffs students in the hospitality management school. This may contribute to the friendliness and attention to service seen by us and others at the hotel. The employees are essentially all future managers in training who want to make a career in the industry. I would stay here again if back in Denver.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank melissa350
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I travel every week for work and stay here every week. Absolutely great hotel for business travelers.

Highlights:

1. Free Breakfast: OMG! This is the best thing about the hotel!
2. New building: Modern building with new interiors and furniture
3. Staff: Fantastic staff, always with a smile and ready to help
4. Internet: Free internet is a luxury these days

Also, it has a nice gym, lobby area and free shuttle for 3 miles radius.

Absolutely love this hotel and would keep coming back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thanks for the 5-star review! We are so pleased you enjoy our hotel and our amenities, and we’re glad to hear that we are your favorite choice for comfortable and productive business trips to Denver. We can’t wait to see you next time, safe travels!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I enjoy very much staying in this hotel for my Denver business trips. The rooms are quite comfortable, clean and very modern. Staff is extremely friendly and hospitable.

It is a home away from home. On two occasions I had to stay at another hotel as this one was booked. I am just going to stay that now I book my room weeks in advance to avoid every having to stray to another hotel. It is that good!!!!

V.
DayNine Consulting

Room Tip: Beautiful City Views. High rooms have an outrageous view of the sunrise....I enjoy every single sun...