SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown
Crowne Plaza Denver(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Breakfast included
US$203
US$186
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$140
US$464
US$333
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Denver Downtown(Denver)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$317
US$143
US$293
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewspepsi centerstate universityvalet parkinggreat hotellarimer squaresports venuesnuggets gamefree shuttlestreet mallshort walkwithin a mile radiussports authority fieldfront desk staffmile high stadiumcoors fieldmodern hotelfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2013

appealing modern style. Staff helpful and welcoming. front desk mgr Ashley was great at check in and throughout our stay. Many restaurants within walking distance. Just around the corner from the Pepsi Center if you are a sports fan..

Large exercise room with modern equipment. Nice pool area. Free breakfast better than usual. Recommend highly.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Vron100
Austin W, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Thank you for the review! It’s always good to hear that guests enjoyed their stay, and I’m glad our location was just right for you time in Denver. I’ll make sure to pass along the praises to Ashley and we certainly appreciate your feedback. We hope for another chance to welcome you to Denver again soon. Thanks!

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

This is the cleanest, classiest hotel in Denver. Best staff, breakfast, amenities, and view. From the room we had a great view of the Rockies and a kickin view of downtown from everywhere else. I can't say enough good about this place. The staff and service and clenliness is second to none.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank aquadeb
Austin W, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Wow! What an excellent review. We love to hear that we are your first choice when traveling in Denver. We constantly strive to provide our guests with exemplary service and a relaxing and enjoyable stay. I am glad to hear we succeeded on those fronts. We’ll see you next time! Thanks again.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I stayed here for a conference at the Auraria Campus. It was very nice. Very modern and super clean. And super great customer relations I found out. There was a misunderstanding with my phone call about parking before I left. I was under quoted by the hotel staff, but they helped me out with it. Great!
The offered breakfast is outstanding! Not your usual offerings of starch, starch and more starch. Eggs, turkey sausage, fruits, oatmeal (not instant packets), cheese, spinach, yogurt, and more. Very refreshing.
The room was clean and comfortable. My only complain would be I would have loved a bathtub. But that's me, I love to soak. Thanks Springhill staff and management for a great stay!

Room Tip: My room was near the elevator, which I could hear at evenings and morning. Didn't bother me but could be a problem for others.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank crestlinecolorado

We appreciate you taking the time to share your review with us! It sounds like our location here on the Auraria Campus worked out well for you, and I’m glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast as well. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and the next time you come through town please reach out to me directly at austin.welch@springhillsuitesdenver.com and I can make sure we get you into a great room with a bathtub! Thanks again.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This was my first stay at a SpringHill Suites, and I was so pleasantly surprised! The rooms are huge and decorated with modern furniture and lighting and serene colors. Great art, a separate desk area and sofa, and a bathroom fit for a 5-star hotel. The included breakfast is varied and delicious, and the lobby and breakfast area offer a lot of options for seating -- with typical tables, sofas with side tables, near windows, by tv, etc. Very hip lobby with soaring ceilings. Great staff. My only complaint is the lack of room service or healthful food options in the mini-shop. There are snacks (chips, candy, juice, beer), but if you want "real" food you need to go out. There are tons of restaurants nearby, but you need to walk a few blocks, so not great if it's raining, you're sick, it's late, etc.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kenwynd

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We love our spacious rooms and modern, chic feel and I’m glad to hear you feel the same. We’re very lucky to have such fantastic artwork contributed by MSU Denver’s students, faculty and alumni. We are just a few minutes’ walk from Larimer Square with so many great dining and entertainment options, and the Red Robin BurgerWorks on site has proven to be a great alternative for those looking for something a couple steps away. Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us, and we look forward to the next time we have the pleasure of hosting you here at the SpringHill Suites.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

This hotel made our trip a fabulous experience and we were sad to have to leave! We came from Canada to watch the Colorado Avalanche play at Pepsi Centre and this hotel is only a few minutes walk away. The rooms are beautiful and incredibly clean. The front desk and valet shuttle staff were awesome and made us feel so at home. Great breakfast in the morning to get our day started. Can't wait to come back to Denver and stay here again! Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so special!

Room Tip: Would possibly stay on the other side of the hotel as the fire station is close by and can be a little loud at night.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carlinne T

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review! Our location couldn't be better for sporting events and concerts at the Pepsi center, and it’s always good to hear people enjoyed themselves. Guest service is our top priority and I’m glad we made you feel right at home! We look forward to your next visit, safe travels!