SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Teatro(Denver)
Nativ Hotel(Denver)
  • Pool
All reviewspepsi centerstate universityvalet parkinggreat hotellarimer squaresports venuesnuggets gamefree shuttlestreet mallshort walkwithin a mile radiussports authority fieldfront desk staffmile high stadiumcoors fieldmodern hotelfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Ryan Anderson was part of the wait staff at the complimentary breakfast each morning at the Springhill Suites. He was extremely polite and represented the hotel very graciously. Ryan did his job very professionally and took care of all the guests well. He took the time to ask the nature of my trip and asked if I had ever been to Denver.

Ryan spent the time to ask a few questions about my trip and was able to create conversation about what sort of things I enjoyed doing or what kind of restaurants I preferred. He offered lots of choices and options for both and could not have been more plesant--very happy and genuine person!

He wasn't intrusive or obnoxious, just a real gentleman who I felt was truly interested in making my stay at the hotel and Denver a little bit nicer!

I would recommend a stay at SpringHill Suites Downtown Denver and most definitely don't miss the opportunity to meet Ryan at breakfast!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rachel M
Austin W, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Denver Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

What a great review! I'll make sure Ryan takes a look at this one. Getting to know our guests a little better is one of our favorite things. We know that taking the time to ensure our guests feel comfortable and well taken care of can make the difference between a good stay and a great stay and we pride ourselves on that commitment to excellence. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts, and thanks again for staying with us!

Reviewed 4 February 2014

From pre-check in (thank you Abby) to check out a great experience. Couldn't ask for any better. Perfect location, great room, good hospitality, and substantial breakfast. Add in a very reasonable price, and you can not go wrong.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We are always glad to hear that we succeeded in providing our guests with an enjoyable and relaxing stay with us here at the SpringHill Suites. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you next time!

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My second stay at the SpringHill Suites in Denver Downtown. Nice rooms, convenient location, friendly staff, just like the first time around. Will certainly consider this hotel again when back in town.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thanks for the great review! We are so pleased to hear that we've had the pleasure of hosting you on multiple occasions, and that you've always found our property to be convenient and our staff friendly. We know you have many choices when booking a hotel and we thank you for your loyalty and hope to see you next time you're in Denver.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We traveled to Denver for a hockey game. This hotel was right across the street from the Pepsi Center, which made getting there very quick and easy. The staff was always very nice and helpful. Their shuttle service took us where ever we wanted to go. They even picked us up from various locations down town. The property was clean and up to date. The rooms were very nice! We would love to stay at this hotel again in the future.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for sharing your review with us! It is so great to hear that you loved your recent stay. Our location simply can't be beaten when it comes to events and the Pepsi Center, and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed that convenience as well. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I was in Denver for a three day meeting in downtown and I was pleasantly surprised by this SpringHill Suites. I expected another standard Marriott select service but was really taken aback by this hotel. The entire property is very fun and fresh. The lobby and my guest room were very colorful and sharp. The staff was very friendly and seemed genuinely invested in making sure my stay was exceptional. I did enjoy the hot breakfast and found that they had plenty of choices, including healthy options. The location was ideal for my visit. I was able to walk downtown quickly and visit local restaurants at my leisure. They also had a shuttle service that was able to take me to a meeting that was a bit too far for a walk, though was still in their 3 mile radius. I would definitely choose to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

We really appreciate you sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us! Providing our guests with an exceptional stay and excellent service is our top priority, and hearing that we succeeded in our mission is always great. Our complimentary shuttle makes our already convenient location even more so and we are glad to hear that you were able to utilize the shuttle during your stay. Thanks again for staying with us!