“Funky delicious Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wazee
Description: Fresh and energetic, Blue Sushi Sake Grill serves fun sushi! You will enjoy a dining experience infused with flavor and spirited atmosphere. A large maki, sashimi and nigiri menu complements Asian-inspired cold plates, hot plates, entrees, soups, desserts and an extensive premium sake menu. We offer weekday Sushi Lunch Specials and daily Happy Hour specials!
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Been here many times. It is my local sushi place. They offer a great happy hour and on Thursday they have "Crunchy Thursdays" so the "crunchy rolls" are less expensive than other days and the beer I believe is also less expensive.

I really like the "Shishito Peppers", Cherry Bomb Sushi, Blue Volcano, etc. I also enjoy the Sake Sangria.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I am from Omaha, where Blue Sushi originates and I had to experience the Denver Blue Sushi. The food is amazing... as usual. I gave this place a 4/5 because they were a little slow on ticket times and delivering the bill. I'm spoiled because I come from the original Blue Sushi where the owners are right there. The service was great and friendly. Our server was new so maybe that is why it was a little slower, nonetheless we weren't in a rush by any means. It's good to see the same Blue atmosphere in major cities like Denver.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My wife and I stayed with our daughter over the Memorial Day weekend and had a great time exploring Denver and the surrounding area ... even did an open water swim in 58 degree water - yikes! We mostly ate our meals at our daughter's landlords home that overlooked a beautiful nature preserve but we did venture into downtown Denver on Memorial Day with our daughter and her boyfriend. Very nice walking to see different sights and since we all love sushi we stopped at the well regarded Blue Sushi Sake Grill. Very good lunch special that we all ordered and had it delivered on one large tray that was visually quite appealing. Sushi and Sake ... a very nice combination.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Go here. It's cute. It has safe fish, it's trendy... the roasted peppers smell good, it's a great location for a walking date. It's clean with a nice bathroom.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I went here with a friend for lunch, and I was pleasantly surprised. They have excellent specials, and the service was prompt - perfect for working professionals. I love sushi, and I feel like what I ordered was definitely above average. I'll definitely come back for dinner to try out more of the menu.