“Great Food happening spot”

Blue Sushi Sake Grill
Ranked #96 of 3,015 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wazee
Description: Fresh and energetic, Blue Sushi Sake Grill serves fun sushi! You will enjoy a dining experience infused with flavor and spirited atmosphere. A large maki, sashimi and nigiri menu complements Asian-inspired cold plates, hot plates, entrees, soups, desserts and an extensive premium sake menu. We offer weekday Sushi Lunch Specials and daily Happy Hour specials!
Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Food happening spot”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

GPS would not take me here...found it by calling. Limited parking great food and busy! Friendly staff and a great big selection! Hip, trendy and fun. YUMMY

Visited June 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Delicious lunch special”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I went to Blue today with a group of friends for a birthday lunch. It was delicious.The restaurant has pretty and modern decor with a long bar and a large flat screen tv showing gorgeous underwater footage of sea life playing which was such a nice relief from all the bars showing sports everywhere. One negative point, the menu was very difficult to read, you got the lunch special menu then the full menu but to define the sushi rolls you had to compare the two which was very inefficient. The waitress was really sweet and took great care of us. She even set the correct expectation that the cooked rolls would come out at a different time from the raw rolls so it wasn't a surprise or a let down when all the food did not come at once. She also split our check for us without asking and it saved us time and energy. The food was perfect, beautiful plating and attention to detail, the rolls held up well and they were generous in size. We all left very full and happy. I had the Cabo roll and the Hawaiian. I would recommend either, they were delicious. The Hot Popper was the star of the table, everyone loved that one. Then we got this decadent huge ice cream ball wrapped in pound cake then deep fried. It wasn't a dessert I would ever normally get but since we were sharing it was fine to have a couple of bites. It was too rich for me but those with a sweet tooth might love it. Blue was great and I would definitely go again and bring new people.

• Visited June 2014
Joplin, Missouri
“Best sushi ever.”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

The sushi here was wonderful and our waitress made several awesome recommendations that the chef adjusted to our specifications. Good value for the quality of sushi.

Visited June 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Funky delicious Sushi”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Been here many times. It is my local sushi place. They offer a great happy hour and on Thursday they have "Crunchy Thursdays" so the "crunchy rolls" are less expensive than other days and the beer I believe is also less expensive.

I really like the "Shishito Peppers", Cherry Bomb Sushi, Blue Volcano, etc. I also enjoy the Sake Sangria.

Visited May 2014
Papillion, Nebraska
“Blue is my favorite restaurant...”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I am from Omaha, where Blue Sushi originates and I had to experience the Denver Blue Sushi. The food is amazing... as usual. I gave this place a 4/5 because they were a little slow on ticket times and delivering the bill. I'm spoiled because I come from the original Blue Sushi where the owners are right there. The service was great and friendly. Our server was new so maybe that is why it was a little slower, nonetheless we weren't in a rush by any means. It's good to see the same Blue atmosphere in major cities like Denver.

Visited May 2014