“Good food, entertaining”
Review of Punch Bowl Social

Punch Bowl Social
Reserve with OpenTable
Punch Bowl Social is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #348 of 3,301 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 1st
Transit: Bus stop right on our corner of 1st and Broadway. We also have a B-Cycle kiosk in our lot to get you where you need to go around the neighborhood
Description: EAT | DRINK | SOCIAL Punch Bowl Social cultivates an eclectic approach to the new concept of eat-ertainment. In a design-forward environment described as “dirty modern,” Punch Bowl Social effectively combines a diner-inspired scratch-kitchen, craft beverages, and classic parlor-style entertainment that will turn your date night into a shuffleboard showdown and your bowling buds into chicken ‘n’ waffle connoisseurs. #HeresToGoingOutRight
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We came here w my son’s team, lots of entertainment for kids, a bit pricey. Good patio, not a huge menu.

Reviewed 2 June 2018

I went for a birthday brunch. The resounding feeling was that the food was average. Most of our party was not enthused by what they ordered. The food is also pretty expensive for what you get. I don't think I would go back unless I went to drink and play games.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Place is great no doubt about it :it us big both indoors and outdoors. There's a bowling alley, darts, video games and more.
Food wasn't something special, had the various burgers, all were pretty standard.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

I cannot wait to come back and bring my family and a bunch of friends to take avantage of all the stuff that they offer. When I walked in today I was greeted by Ariana. What a delightful young lady, just her personality makes me want to come back and have fun. They have all kinds of games, a little area to go bowling, dartboards, video games, game room, shuffleboard some really really fun stuff. I WOULD go back.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Had a blast! This place had a variety of entertainment. Bowling, private karaoke, corn hole, pool tables, dance floor & more. We celebrated a birthday & had a drink package. The staff was good to us.

Been to Punch Bowl Social? Share your experiences!