“For delivery it may be the best”

Mici Hand Crafted Italian
Ranked #810 of 3,438 Restaurants in Denver
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Great pizza. You should try the Bruschetta Bianca, this is quite unique. To have this type of pizza ( more of a fancy pizza ) delivered is a nice surprise. Seems like it could be a franchise but I believe they are family owned. One thing I would suggest to the owners is to offer more meat options... Maybe beef? :)

Reviewed 1 December 2012

Eat Breakfast at Mici's !!!! (and lunch and dinner)
Great BREAKFAST menu now. I just had a fabulous Fritata, with egg whites, Prociutto di Parma, mozzarella, fresh spinach, and sun dried tomatoes, on toasted ciabatta. For around $4.00. And, a perfectly made16 oz latte (with 3 shots of espresso). The service was fantastic and friendly, the restaurant is clean and nicely decorated with photos of the family grandparents in Italy. It's family owned and operated. We also had a great chocolate muffin. And, they serve great, authentic gelato.
Have breakfast there soon. It's new for them. It's served until 11 am M-F. There's even breakfast pizza!
I've had pizza there many times, and love it. I always order it crispy, and have never been disappointed. I live in Italy 2 months each year, and Mici's does an excellent job.I eat in, the temp is always right, and, the ingredients are all fresh.
Breakfast is new for them , and it's great. But it's a 90 day experiment, unless business picks up. I recommend it. And, as a bonus, you get a parking voucher for the indoor lot!!