“Good for happy hours”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 17th and Wazee
Transit: Union Station is located directly behind McCormick's on Wynkoop, where the Light rail stops. Also we are one block over from the 16th Street Mall free shuttle that runs 7 days a week.
Rome, Italy
“Good for happy hours”
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This nice, bar is centrally located. It is famous for its happy hours, and it worths a visit. A selection of full meals ranging from 3 to 6$ are offered when buying at least one drink. The cheeseburger tastes nice and comes with good skinny fries.
You can either choose to stay out or inside, on a table or at the bar. Few huge screens show sport matches.
It is not a crowded place: it is not the best choice if you want to have fun. On the other hand it is good for a date, for a refreshing drink on your own or for a quite night with some friends.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent service, very good food”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My choice was last minute, I was traveling alone, but very pleased with this restaurant. I generally do not go to McCormick & Schmicks (I like ethnic places better), but this was good.

Visited May 2014
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“After dinner drinks”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Visited after dinner at another establishment. Bartender friendly and attentive. Stopped by because it was located in the old Oxford Hotel. Changed quite a bit since last visit years ago.

Visited May 2014
Maryland
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is a review of a meal in the bar, not the restaurant. Went here for lunch on St Pat's day; they had specials so I tried the fish n chips. Was cheap so maybe that s/have tipped me off, but really, this was hardly a meal even for lunch. There were two very small pieces of fish and about 10-15 fries, no kidding, I counted. I wish I had taken a picture; the large plate made the serving look even smaller. If I were the waitress I'd have been ashamed to serve it, it looked like a joke. On closer look it wasn't two pieces of fish; it was one, cut in half. Kind of over-fried. I had also ordered the walnut salad which have had before and really enjoyed. This time it looked thrown together, and hardly any walnuts (the best part), and was pricier than the entree. Also it was about 2 pm and not crowded or even full, but the waitress was very harried and annoyed at my request to wipe off the table (I had said "when you get a chance..." and she said "I'll get to it as soon as I can" huffily). A table nearby had similar experience; she kept apologizing for how long their food was taking and by the time it was served they had to ask for to-go boxes and their bill. I have eaten here many times and while service is slow, at least it's usually attentive and the food is good, but this time it was just embarrassing (for them) how bad it was for a "better" restaurant/bar. Would hesitate to go back, too bad, used to be a good go-to for lo-do.

• Visited March 2014
vilamoura
“Nice place to eat”
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Just came across this place, our server was so nice, nothing's too much trouble. The food was presented nice clean looking, taste was first class.

This is also a bar and well worth a trip, but also the food is good too.

Visited March 2014