“Valentine's date night”
Review of 1515 Restaurant

1515 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
1515 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #226 of 3,044 Restaurants in Denver
Price range: US$18 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: 15th Street
Transit: Take Light Rail to 16th Street Mall and take Mall shuttle to Market Street Station. Within walking distance to all major downtown hotels, convention center and ball parks.
Description: 1515 Restaurant serves seasonal Modern American/Continental cuisine. Join us in our elevated dining room and taste for yourself why our kitchen team was invited to cook at the prestigious James Beard House in 2010. We offer a diverse menu showcasing local items such as lamb, steak, wild game and 7X Wagyu Beef. 1515 Has been awarded Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence" with the distinction of "Great Value" every year since 2001. We have an in-house Sommelier to help pair any of our 500+ wines with our seasonally changing menu. Chef Joseph Arena loves to create in the kitchen and happily accommodate special diets, including vegetarians, celiac-free, vegans and gluten-free. We are located within walking distance from all major downtown hotels.
Aurora, Colorado
“Valentine's date night”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

My bride and I enjoyed an excellent dining experience at the 1515 adjacent to the theater district in Denver. Everything about the night was top shelf. The four course meal, the wine, and the service made a positive impression on the two of us and we can't wait to get back. Highly recommend!

Visited February 2014

“Excellent find”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

If you're not afraid to try new things, 1515 is worth a go! They gave me a wonderful dinner and I will gladly recommend them as a must do when you find yourself in Denver. A departure from the slew of other dining options available to you, they take a different approach to dishes and could not have been more pleased with their offerings. Excellent staff and I am happy that the dining area is separated (upstairs) from the bar / lounge area. 1515 is on my list for my next trip to Denver.

• Visited January 2014
Scottsbluff, Nebraska
“Molecular Gastronomy”
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We dined at 1515 Christmas Eve. Not bad. One of our party of five was unhappy with the food but The rest of us liked the food and enjoyed the presentation. We were disappointed with being placed awkwardly at a long rectangular table after calling several hours earlier to let them know we were down from a group of seven. The entrance is unwelcoming----you walk through an empty bar and up a flight of stairs to the restaurant

• Visited December 2013
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“May never cook for Thanksgiving again... it was THAT good!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

This year we decided to have Thanksgiving dinner out (on Thanksgiving Day), as not all of our family could be together. We chose 1515 because of all of the EXCELLENT reviews and they most certainly did not disappoint!

My husband had the salmon, my daughter had the prime rib, and I selected the Heritage turkey plate. ALL OF OUR FOOD WAS FIVE STAR.

Because we made our reservation late, we sat in the bar... it was great, no regrets --- we had excellent service (Whitney); the owners came to our table to ensure everything was spot on. the bar area is on the main floor and is very comfortable, with warm decor and exposed brick.

I don't do many reviews.... but felt this experience definitely warranted my time and their accolades. Because of our great experience, we also stopped in for lunch today... again, excellent!!

Could be our new favorite spot!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank lolaro H
Gene T, Owner at 1515 Restaurant, responded to this review, 7 December 2013
Thank you for your review. Please call me on your next visit to 1515 Restaurant so I can take care of your party personally.
Gene
Orlando, Florida
“Thanksgiving Day Dinner”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We vacationed in Denver and the 4 of us had dinner here on Thanksgiving Day. I would say the dinner was good, not incredible, but should have been outstanding for a bill of $200.00. Portions were small, presentation was very nice. This will probably be the only time we will visit. Too many awesome restaurants in Denver, but not many open on Thanksgiving Day.

• Visited November 2013
Gene T, Owner at 1515 Restaurant, responded to this review, 7 December 2013
I wish you would have mention to our wait staff that you feel the portions were too small. We would like the opportunity to correct the problem. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Please call me on your next reservation so I can come visit your table.